Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy, I have a quick question, if anyone else can answer this please do.

When members post wupload folder links on my site and members buy premium accounts through clicking them and then the download link, does my website still get credit for the domain sale?

thanks!

willy help,my account has hack by other please help me urgent!!!!

now me still login wupload account,but cannot change any informatons

my still login inside wupload but cannot change any informations

Last edited:
@jokky and SagarRox
When members post wupload folder links on my site and members buy premium accounts through clicking them and then the download link, does my website still get credit for the domain sale?
I don`t think that you will get premium sale through a folder , because when someone click on Wupload folder link on your site , the referrer to the folder is your site , but afterwards when the user search through the folder and chooses wich files to download , then the referrer should be the Wupload main page . Anyway Willy will give you the correct info , when he is online .
@cca1690
willy because I pay? :(
If you mean why you are not paid - The payments happened every Wednesday in the time period 11pm - 01:00am(Thursday)Server Time , so you must wait another 12-14 hours to be paid .

Last edited:
Proposal. I am from Serbia, and I can not buy a premium account. Because my country does not support paypa;. Also, other countries in the Balkans. Any chance via alertpay or ?

@Doom
Proposal. I am from Serbia, and I can not buy a premium account. Because my country does not support paypa;. Also, other countries in the Balkans. Any chance via alertpay or ?
All countries on the Balkans support PayPal(or better PayPal supports them) except Serbia

@rocketsingh
Is it possible to limit download file size to 450mb for free users??
Do you want Wupload to be banned everywhere ? Because that`s the only thing that is missing - limiting the download size . You want to force people to buy premiums ? Try other filehost !

Can someone tell me where can I find my files sent via FTP?
Waiting longer than 30 minutes, and none of them appeared in file menager? (ctl+f5 doesn't solve this mysterious puzzle) ... <_<

Take a look in your FTP section of your file manager:

http://www.wupload.com/ftp

You will see the progress of your files there :)

Regards,
Willy!

Anyone having Problem with WUPLOAD today ....

when i tried wupload.com , my Antivirus ESET Smart security threw me this page that wupload is been affected and it blocked my entry ...Anyone facing similar problem ??

Have attached the screenshot of the Alert i got from ESET :

Willy ..Please ask your tech.staff to look on it soon .. Please fix this soon ...

Hey, redchilli!

I spoke with some of our guys about this yesterday and I'm not sure there's much we can do about it - you might have to get in touch with ESET techs.

I'll double check today!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy, I have a quick question, if anyone else can answer this please do.

thanks!

Yes, you will, jokky!

Regards,
Willy!

willy help,my account has hack by other please help me urgent!!!!

now me still login wupload account,but cannot change any informatons

my still login inside wupload but cannot change any informations

PM me:

1) A few Wupload files you've uploaded
2) Your IP & Country
3) Some payment proofs

Regards,
Willy!

willy because I pay? :(

I'm sorry, cca?

Regards,
Willy!

@hitechspot The payments are automatic if you have reached the minimum of 10$(Monday-Sunday) and if you have put you Payment Information in the settings page .

Thanks for the help, azazel! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

If you click "Join By Credit Card" you will be routed to AlertPay and can purchase through AP that way!

Regards,
Willy!

Iam still demanding a button to remove all listed links at once on the removed section.

"Select All" and "Delete Selected" isn't working for you, SecretCase?

Regards,
Willy!

Is it possible to limit download file size to 450mb for free users??

We don't have that feature, rocketsingh!

Regards,
Willy!

remote upload problem

76c08d.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back