Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I am getting this message when I open wupload

77a772.jpg

I'm also from Italy, with also a 20 Mbps ADSL connection and if i reach 200 KBps I feel lucky even if I'm premium. :D

Well, sometimes I got 1.5 MBps but it was very rare. Anyway I don't complain, wupload still rocks. :|

Hey, Quacking!

Could you please PM me a file you're getting slow speeds from and send me your IP?

Thanks!

Willy

Hey I am getting this message when I open wupload

77a772.jpg

Hey, ILHFFS!

Can you PM me your IP & ISP?

Thanks!

Willy!

hey willy, i get a filesonic link and i wait till i get the direct link, i put it in the RU it dont work :(, but it do work when i get the direct link for megaupload.com why doesnt work with Filesonic?

Filesonic blocked WU? they also blocked Filejungle before they even start thier website, WTF!?

Hey, Fat3!

As far as all of my tests show, we haven't been blocked by Filesonic.

What it sounds like from your description is that you don't have a Filesonic premium account, which you need to remote upload from them!

If I'm wrong in my assumption, PM me your account ID!

Regards,
Willy!

I also get this message when I open wupload

77d2a2.jpg

You would have to contact your antivirus provider about this!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, Quacking!

Could you please PM me a file you're getting slow speeds from and send me your IP?

Thanks!

Willy

Next time I'll find a file that is slow to download I'll sure PM you those info Willy! :P I upload lots of stuff on Wupload but just few times I download from it so... I try to download some random files and then I'll tell you.

Like I said, look at here

q22YK.png

and after it I tried to download the same file from megaupload

vwkuM.png

So it is impossible that it's my connection giving me problems. :D Anyway I'm gonna PM you. :D

Last edited:
Can someone tell me where can I find my files sent via FTP?
Waiting longer than 30 minutes, and none of them appeared in file menager? (ctl+f5 doesn't solve this mysterious puzzle) ... <_<

@ WILLY:
i'm DMCA for my own files(original file creator) ( own stuff)
All the files had no problem in the folder except 1 in the picture show below
58bd04.jpg

I will pm you my ID

Anyone having Problem with WUPLOAD today ....

when i tried wupload.com , my Antivirus ESET Smart security threw me this page that wupload is been affected and it blocked my entry ...Anyone facing similar problem ??

Have attached the screenshot of the Alert i got from ESET :

Willy ..Please ask your tech.staff to look on it soon .. Please fix this soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back