Status
Not open for further replies.
damn loook to this willy 38094 you blocked my ip why

PM me your IP!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, folks!

So today is the final day of earning!

Thank you all for the hard work and effort you put into generating earnings on our affiliate program!

Now remember: Anybody who hits $10 today will get their payout AUTOMATICALLY on Wednesday.

As our system is automated, anybody who has earned LESS than $10 will have to REQUEST THEIR EARNINGS and the earnings page will go up just after midnight, server time!

Please do not PM me requesting your earnings ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Why? The site will remain open, you will be able to download, upload, use all of the functions - there just won't be an affiliate program.

Regards,
Willy!

see that the think without affiliate program 90% of people stop uploading :facepalm:

Oh shit! I've got one sale yesterday. I really feel sorry for the one who have just bought a premium.

how much $ he/she wasted on that premium. is it 1mo. or more

:'( sad for him.

How many cousins does Hish have? =)

lol maybe Hish other Cousins coming out with new filehost soon... if he have more cousins. ;)

people will still upload for sure if wupload give the same methods mediafire and rapidshare are giving, instant downloading without waiting time...

If they keep waiting time between downloads people will just stop uploading for sure

People will still upload to wupload if they made some changes like,

Free users file deletion policy from 30 days to 3 or 6 months after last download.

Captcha to no captcha.

Give download points so that users can use this points to extend their premium.

Yes making these changes will lower premium sales but without making these changes no one will upload fresh files to wupload and all existing files get deleted within a few days then premium buyers wont have any file to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back