Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave wupload but still wins.. <3

xXPIT.jpg

I leave wupload but still wins.. <3

xXPIT.jpg

and that why i am sad :'(

wupload is one of the top paying site.. and after next week no more money :facepalm:

----------------

3 more days to go then... don't know what i will do... RiP Wupload :((

<3 WU

Hiii

I'm waiting for my payment to Alertpay

Code:
why??
11242011024459.png

why the hell you put you email id here/ this is open site anyone can see and anyone can sand you alots of spam

:))

Last edited:
why my account(vincentfkc) got deleted ???

Your account was banned for illegal, underage content.

Willy

would we still get paid even if we have less than 10$ in our account till 28th?

@BlackJACK

After 28th, anyone that get less than $10 will have to request pay out (not automatic). Willy will make pay out request page for all of you.

:)

qloolp is correct, BlackJACK!

The request page will be going live on Monday, and we will be sending on an e-mail reminder about it by the end of the day :)

Regards,
Willy!

Final Payout Reminder

To our valued friends and affiliates,

Our affiliate program is coming to an end Sunday, November 27. Please be sure to have your payment details in place in your Wupload account to receive all of your earnings on the 30th!

For affiliates who have reached $10 in earnings by Sunday, you will receive all of your earnings automatically on Wednesday, November 30th.

As our payout system is automated, affiliates who have NOT hit the regular $10 minimum by Sunday will have to REQUEST their payout.

As of Monday, November 28, you will be able to request your payout, and anybody who requests their payout before Wednesday at 6 P.M. (server-time) will receive their payout on Wednesday evening.

We will continue accepting requests for payouts and processing payouts after the 30th, but please allow for 48 hours for us to review and process your payment.

Regards,
Willy!

Earnings stop on Sunday the 27th at midnight (server time), correct??

And we'll have to request payout on Monday, even if we have over $10?

Earnings stop Sunday, the 27th at midnight, server time, yes! :)

Payouts will only have to be requested if you have NOT hit the minimum $10 payout! :) If you hit the minimum $10 payout, your payment will be scheduled as per usual!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back