Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remembered that days when ppls were saying ftp n remote upload dead why dont u make ur site offline lol

And look today when Wupload start to announce stop pay for downloads n sales

So now ppls r saying dont do this

I want to ask u guys one question

In that time u guys didnot realize ??

You dont have rights to say bad words to any file host.

You should think first before making a reply its easy to attack to anyone by words

Thank you Wupload for the payment :)

Regards

Champ

Last edited:
Thanks for payment Willy. one of the last =(
I 'm really sorry for the end of affiliates plan. you give us really good money. I wish you the best of luck.

thank you for the last payment Willy ..... well if you ever decide to bring back the affiliate program, i will be among the first to re-join ;)

thanks for the payment willu and thanks for everything, i dont want to delete my files, but i must look it from brighter side, i will be able to download my files without get banned

Don't be so sad guys, most of you will miss the payments, not wupload ..I bet that till the end of the year a new filehost will rise... and will look close to wupload.
Wupload let's a good niche of uploaders uncovered, who now is searching for a solution ..No other big filehost have the rates of wupload and everyone will be dissapointed.. So a new "Mesia" will rise and absorb this market.
I just hope that remote upload there will be under the control, not like here.

Hiii

I'm waiting for my payment to Alertpay

Code:
fateh.16@hotmail.com
11242011024459.png

thanks for the payment willy

but till nov20-11-11 payment only i received as you said the the every last cent of your

accounts payments will be sent but the payment from 21-11-11 to today(24-11-11)

has been sent hope i receive them on 28-11-11 as you mentioned in your repiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back