Status
Not open for further replies.
You are rude and inept. You show no respect to persons who have ensured that you could have had a couple extra bucks to spend.

Damn idiots.

Stop post rude or off topic comments.

THIS IS AND REMAINS A SUPPORT THREAD FOR WUPLOAD. WUPLOAD IS NOT CLOSING W/E, THE ONLY CHANGE IS THAT THEY DO NOT PAY YOU FOR UPLOADING ILLEGAL FILES.

All comments and hopeless posts will result in expulsion from the forum.

Now fuck off faggots. (y)

I think the main problem Wupload has never been truly honest with us...

Like this Willy dude just last month gave us the line about "oh we ordered new servers and they were ALL defective AND there's delays about getting replacements in"

So if the writing was on the wall little more than a month ago that you guys were tanking... i find it highly unlikely that they were gonna outlay more $$$ for their infrastructure.

I gave up on using them as a major fileserver but had hoped to keep using them as a backup...but AS USUAL...both FTP AND RU is generally screwed
90 % of the time.

Hell... Filesonic has only been around a little more than a year (Which i use as my primary fileservice) yet they've been i'd say 95 % percent reliable in RU, FTP & Downloads. What's your excuse Willy....................

So i just tried to RU 30 files from Filesonic and after 5 hours of waiting it comes back "unknown error"... Am I surprised... Nope, it's the same BS that's been going on for much of the last 7 months.

Well i'm paid up till the end of Dec.. I guess that will give enough time to find another backup site as i wouldn't trust Wupload to even hold my files now.

Last edited:
Willy, i have a question
i started with wupload since a little of time, and since a few days ago i read you will not pay to uploaders...but now i have on my wupload account almost $7. And i have not leech since a few days and not rdp. So i wonder if you will pay to accounts with less of $10. And problems with de remote upload so i can not upload anything to wupload in this moment, so my earnings is stop right now, so i think i will not reach $10. Will you pay to your members with less tan $10? Can you put the minimal payout to $5 in your last payment??

I have money tied up in wupload. So I hope that you can pay me anyway.

regards.

Willy, i have a question
i started with wupload since a little of time, and since a few days ago i read you will not pay to uploaders...but now i have on my wupload account almost $7. And i have not leech since a few days and not rdp. So i wonder if you will pay to accounts with less of $10. And problems with de remote upload so i can not upload anything to wupload in this moment, so my earnings is stop right now, so i think i will not reach $10. Will you pay to your members with less tan $10? Can you put the minimal payout to $5 in your last payment??

regards.

you will get your money, dont worry

Willy, i have a question

regards.

you will get your money, dont worry

You will still get everything that you have earned!

Even if you did not hit the minimum $10 - you will get your earnings!

Regards,
Willy!

To All Guys

+10 to All money whoores who are in this thread with lots of blames to wupload.
+1k to willy and wupload who takes this decision to close all affliate programs.

and now i just wanna say i am with wupload am already with Rapidshare and Megaupload
they are the best host and now wupload will also just become one of them.

thats all.

Thanks Willy for great time! You moved the scene of filehostings. You're numer one! :-) Waiting for your another project, can't wait. Thanks once again and wish you all the best. Cheers!

my premium account will end at May 04, 2012
and i have over 940 GB
files in it

i will not del any file
and will renew my account to the peoples who trust me and still buy
premium accounts from my links and my blog until this day :)

---

thx willy for every thing
<3

ps : i will not act like asshole just for money =)

Willy,
Will you change your download policy for free users after 11/27?
Because MegaUpload and MediaFire are so convenient to free users that many people like to use them.
There are not any CAPTCHAs in MegaUpload, and there are only a few CAPTCHAs in MediaFire.
If you can cancel it, I'll continue work with your cyberlocker with a different manner.

Actually, I have two groups of sharing positions.
The worldwide sharing uses fileserve, filesonic, and so on.
The local/private sharing & personal backup use megaupload and mediafire (that is, files are only shared in invite-only forums).

It's likely that your host will join the same market of MU & MF,
so I think you have to make some changes in order to increase your competitive ability there.

my premium account will end at May 04, 2012
and i have over 940 GB
files in it

i will not del any file
and will renew my account to the peoples who trust me and still buy
premium accounts from my links and my blog until this day :)

---

thx willy for every thing
<3

ps : i will not act like asshole just for money =)

wow =) how touching :)):))

@OMAR I like your post accept this "i will not act like asshole just for money"

:)

add more comment :

I read many people said that it's great that WU will be like RS, MU etc. Even if I still upload to WU and keep all my files with WU, I don't like it. I upload for money. I'm a bad guy. (forever :p)

WU is one of the best paid filehost ever. It's very hard to find a new filehost that's as good as WU.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back