Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering whether the same will happen to filesonic? Since they have PPS-fixed plan and that's a huge compensation if not enough rebill is coming in.

On PPS no sale no pay. On PPD even if there is no sale as long as there are downloads the uploader gets paid. But filehosts make more money on PPD affiliates because they have to pay less money for PPD uploaders. Veteran uploaders know this which is why they like PPS program. On PPS the filehosts still make money but less. If you dont believe that then you are probably only new to uploading. Ask the old timer uploaders and you will be surprised.

So how could Wupload be losing money?

nice tactic....

attract uppers, let them spread their links in the net....
and then closing affiliate...

i hope all uploaders will be so clever, and delete all their files on wupload^^

When you are buying premium account from Wupload no one guarantee available files to download . Statements and promises of this kind are clearly impossible , because the existence of Wupload links is directly related to people using Wupload to store their file and not to Wupload . Wupload provides a place for your files , but it didn`t provides files uploaded by their staff . With the end of the affiliate program Wupload links will be drastically reduced in all sharing boards , but that is not problem from the Wupload side . The problem origins and it is made by the ``uploaders`` , who are refusing to do something for free and I`m not accusing them with this fact . Everyone decides for himself . You can upload files without any reward and there will be Wupload links right ? So Wupload is still providing the same service , but without the money stimulant . You can use your premium account the same way as before , but if you find Wupload links . Can you accuse Wupload for eventual deficit of Wupload links and is your accusation target the source of this potential problem ? Or the problem is that we don`t want to upload for free ?

If Wupload didn't have a reward program right from the beginning and I still bought a premium account knowing there wouldn't be much to download, then I wouldn't have blamed them at all. But the case here is different. Because of their reward program, Wupload links were all over the net in abundance and many of us brought a premium knowing we would get anything we wanted to download on Wupload.

But suddenly withdrawing the affiliate program like this will undoubtedly cause scarcity of files in the following weeks rendering our premiums almost useless. So I think its very appropriate to ask for atleast a partial refund for the inconvenience caused to downloaders due to their policy change. They should have thought this through before taking such a rash decision.

Some people use PPD to earn more than PPS, that's why they don't use PPS (people in their region are less likely to buy premium, they would rather spend more time on free download). Some other use PPS to earn very little, perhaps only $1 or less per day but they're unable to bring in sales or bring in very few sales, not enough to cover the money they earn. If there are a large group of people of this kind working for a filehost, it should be enough to take down the filehost. Not to mention there're a lot of leechers who use mirror links on multi filehosts to earn from PPD. They do this to provide a more favorable download option for free users and they do earn when they collect all the money from PPD on multi filehosts.
I quited using wupload a long time ago. I now only use it as a backup when my links on other filehosts run into a problem. Feel free to criticize my opinion.

Some people use PPD to earn more than PPS, that's why they don't use PPS (people in their region are less likely to buy premium, they would rather spend more time on free download)

I have not yet seen anyone on PPD that can earn as much as someone on PPD can earn. Do you know anybody who can earn 100-200 dollars a day on PPD? I personally know several people who can earn that much everyday on PPS on any filehost

Comeon wupload just take your site offline if you don't intend to come back here

He could just do that then blame the servers since they are all having various problems like not FTP, no RU, cant upload. But he will not do that right away. When there are no more files to be downloaded because people have deleted them already thats when he will go offline. He can still profit from the files that people are not deleting yet so he will still stay online

Comeon wupload just take your site offline if you don't intend to come back here :s

:P I had personal matters to attend to yesterday - but I'm still here, kohkindachi!

Regards,
Willy!

V for Vendetta :D
Nice one:)):)):)):)):))

Well, good job Wupload, at least you had decency to admit it, you didn't just close, stop responding or cancel/reject payouts :)

Respect

Of course not! If you read the message, you'll notice that I stated you will get every last cent we owe you :)

Regards,
Willy!

Please willy fix RU/FTP,and please dont close this,
1)250 GB Limit RU or FTP per month.
2)Reduce PPD Earnings to 35$/1000 or 30/1000.
3)Put more Ads
4)Referrals earings 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back