Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see why the wupload RU is still broken on a monday morning???

Maybe it is nothing to do with not enough resources? what is wrong with it? servers can't be getting hammered now?

Also ive been wanting to ask this for months so now i shall...

WHy is the upload drop down box falling down over the search box? it's actually annoying. Why not move it somewhere else there seems to be plenty of spare space where it could go???? seems quite strange and ill thought out. My mouse often activates this drop down box as i move toward the search box and you have to wait for it to go up again before you can search, very annoying.

unless all were from the same publisher then that would seem impossible, wupload have to verify each one since it is illegal for them to remove the file without verifying that the person filing the dmca is correctly requesting the file to be removed. For instance if you owned just one of those files then you could actually file for damages. That's what i heard on another board anyway.

hmm.. i m stiil working with wupload and hope that everyting will be fine, but i just lost my hope today i posted more than 400 topic and my wupload earn is only 1.7$, dont tell me that my earning depend on my upload, forum list etc, i m old member and i know where i need to post for good earn.. i think i need to back filesonic :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back