Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload is the best file host i have ever seen till now with highest payouts and fastest support...please guys, give some time to Willy...He will definately bring everything back to normal..

PM me some of those links, statics!

Regards,
Willy!

this RU problem is simply RIDICULOUS! every 2 days this thing is not working and i cant work like that! can this issue with RU be fixed permanently this time?

Problems with the Remote Upload, please accommodate

From where, folks?

PM me some more info or be a bit more specific in your posts!

I'm running some tests right now, and things are working well thus far!

With more info, it makes it easier for me to understand and help with the issue!
:)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, Willy!

As you heard, there is something wrong with Wupload these days. I'm kinda confused about what's going on.

Stats are DEFINITELY broken. Many users confirmed that, so it's not just a problem of single affiliates, it's something with Wupload. Sometimes it looks like everything is OK and then stats freeze for several hours. Other days stats doesn't work properly all day long.

People become little irate about that.

So, Willy, c'mon fix the problem, or atleast give us response what's going on, please.

If it goes further, many users gonna change host and I guess you'd like to keep your affiliates, especially that since crash at 1st November Wupload was one of the best hosts.

We're waiting for your answer.

Hello Willy,
I am confused about Select All option in filemanager. It selects all files from a directory instead of files on that page. I want to select files on that page only. How can it be done?

Thanks.

cant ru from my rdp :(

64ddeb4083.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back