Status
Not open for further replies.
was afraid I looked just downloaded 1 time thought there was something wrong with my account xD I read it according to the server is an accident so has to wait

Folk dont have to keep posting stats down, frozen etc we ALL have same problem, and its just spamming thread and more for Willy to go through when he comes online.

Im sure will be sorted as soon as they can and we wont lose anything

Last edited:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 73

Hahaha... people never learn..
This is a simple problem and there are experts working on it so calm down and wait for the issue to be fixed.
you will get your freaking download money.

'stat freeze' does this also apply to affiliate who's in pay per sale plan?

because it's really hard to know if they are counting sales or not, unlike in pay per download. hit f5 every minute you can see if it's working.

dragos you are the champion of the OFF-TOPIC on this page man :facepalm: Relax ...

I hope Wupload can manage all the stats for his users ...

I failed to see your point, if I am the champion of OFF-TOPIC then I will be sanctioned according to the forums rules. So dont mention my name from now on!

Dont know man when this problem would be resolved.At first today more than 40 of my files(mostly with good downloads) got deleted after completion of 1 month of upload and now this problem.Hope everything would be alright soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back