Status
Not open for further replies.
i101801_monkey.jpg

last night was Holloween , and Wupload had a monster office party, and things got hot and fucked up, they had some fun, but now they are hard at work to bring bag the stats! I think Willy gone trick or treating with Hish from Filesonic, thats why the 2 filehosts got problems today, they party to hard :))

Hello,

I have a question as the Willy arrives, you know if all the DL that do not will still be counted was even took into account later? Or lost forever .. ?

Thx.

@EnzoLouis It may and may not. No one know until it is fixed. Willy is trying to fix to avoid a word 'Scam'

Whatever will be, will be pow

:)

last night was Holloween , and Wupload had a monster office party, and things got hot and fucked up, they had some fun, but now they are hard at work to bring bag the stats! I think Willy gone trick or treating with Hish from Filesonic, thats why the 2 filehosts got problems today, they party to hard :))

make it 3 filehost ;)

Please fix the problem willy.

Thanks

No, i am sure its not working....

100% sure.

My earning were a bit different for months at this time in the morning...even FSO has much more stated (which never has for me) i have like 0.07 today ... and generally i make much much much muuuuuuuuch more :)

@qloolp : Thank's.

last question ^ ^
It seems to me that the problems of stats has already taken place before?
There is no scam, Wupload operation will soon be safe ? Or Scam ..

@EnzoLouis Yes, the problem occur for sometime. In the past time, everything was O.K. after fixing. In the future time, I don't know. (I think Willy don't know too) :D

:D

6182/128,87$ not bad

I'm 10 downloads now

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back