Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, phate!

We're listening very carefully to all of the suggestions from our users, so please keep them coming!

They may not get implemented immediately - we do have quite the "To Do" list - but we hopefully will be able to make this site as clean, smooth and user-friendly as possible!!! :D

Thanks again!
Willy!

Ok so i continue with everything that comes in my mind :D
I've got unother one... When i move/copy a file it appears the list of destination folders in an area with scrollbars and the buttons copy/move and cancel in this area at the end.. The copy/move and cancel should be out of the scrollbar area, so if i select a folder i can click immediately on the buttons without to have to scroll to the end of the list of folders saving time

Hi Willy
Could U plz Add " removed Files " in filemanager
Same as Sonic & Serve
Specially U have same script As Sonic
Hope it is easy to be done

Hi, nocry!

I thought I answered that - sorry if I missed it!

We don't have a "limit file size" option at the moment...

Free UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD is 2G!

Regards,
Willy!!

Yeah, it's pretty darn slow. Using my 1gbps server. It's still slow. Tried from MU, still slow. It's been a few hours.

Usually, it only takes 5 minutes max.

2day My First Day With Wupload, Till Now Got 100+ Download

7a0149.jpg

Hope Can Make Good Money With It.

i have already crossed $10, will i be paid out tomo?

If you have crossed the $10 mark, that and everything else you earn before Sunday, midnight (server time) will be paid to you next Wednesday! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey willy, upload speed is horribly slow today, is there any specific reason from your side?

Regards

There is a LOT of traffic on the RU side of things - we're working to facilitate it.

Rumour has it a well known filehost has been banned in Turkey :O... so that might explain the huge influx of traffic!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back