Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy you should start gifting ppl cars after this news BTW i like BMW's thank you in advance :)

I'm e-mailing you an animated GIF of one right now :))

Regards,
Willy!

ftp and zoom are fucked...... come on willy ;) since two monts you are saying that your techs are working to fix this.

It's funny how when issues arise that magically the period between issues magically disappears in peoples minds and suddenly it's ALL been bad! :P

I have mentioned several times over the past few days that we are working on FTP and have some new hardware on its way which will even out the connection issues some of you are facing. It requires a little patience, and I apologize for the wait.

At the moment we have a large process queue of remote upload files, which will make for a bit of a wait for your files to process - but don't worry! They'll go through :)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Hi Willy,
I still havent received my payment. I already sumitted what fraud@wupload.com requested and they still have no reply until now since my replied to the email 24hrs ago. Its just sad that I have to go through all this after all the hard work. Kind of dissapointing that this is happening coz to be honest I'm starting to like wupload. Any chance of getting an update? Any info on the status or least what's the real reason behind this fraud thing would be nice.

Thanks!

Btw Willy I`m resuming the uploads to WU tomorrow , but I have this question - Do I really have to go on PPS again because of 30 cents to qualify for the PPS promo ?(my pps earnings in the promo period 49,7)

@Willy Wupload I want Ferrari F355spider if it`s not a problem .Thank you in advance Willy =)

Ferrari-F355-Spider_1.jpg

No need to thank me! B-)

Regards,
Willy!

I`m melting now <3<3<3<3Thank you Willy ;)
I really appreciate that the best car photo - in the best forum - in the thread of the best official filehost support

Btw Willy I`m resuming the uploads to WU tomorrow , but I have this question - Do I really have to go on PPS again because of 30 cents to qualify for the PPS promo ?(my pps earnings in the promo period 49,7)

You've got to hit the $50 mark! One sale will do that for you :)

Regards,
Willy!

I`m melting now <3<3<3<3Thank you Willy ;)

You can also have the golf course it's on! :D

Willy

@Willy Wupload I`m concern about you ! Are you using illegal substances or something like that ? Do you have protectors for you fingers ? You are providing support almost 24/7 ! Anyway , Good work !

I there any way to know the amount of sale happn with my account. Since I am on PPD I see 1 sale in account but dont show the amount of sale. Is there any way to know it?

I there any way to know the amount of sale happn with my account. Since I am on PPD I see 1 sale in account but dont show the amount of sale. Is there any way to know it?

We should be able too. But they decided against it, why? You tell me/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back