Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply, if this is the case, if I switch back to PPD (Pay Per Download), will my downloads re-appear for the said days that shows "0"? Is My downloads still counting and getting paid while I'm on the latest Plan?

FTP Uploading is still not fixed :(

im getting alot of upload errors

file stop transferring at mid :( and speed is not good too

I used the wrong email address registered your web site?My e-mail account has been disabled?i want to change the email and paypal account , but I can not login my e-mail read the Confirm e-mail.thanks?So I can't request payment for this reason?can you help me,thanksI used the wrong email address registered your web site?My e-mail account has been disabled?i want to change the email and paypal account , but I can not login my e-mail read the Confirm e-mail.thanks?So I can't request payment for this reason?can you help me,thanks

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

don't think so. i was getting lots of ftp errors last night as well. the speeds were just fine but after rhe transfer could never be completed. at a certain point it kept just failing

hi,willy
I want to change To plan PPS 70% At this time It or not.
Now I'm using PPD 2 days left to change.
If you had told me.

Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back