Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy i have one simple question.
When you will shut down RU from WU ->WU this is not fair for all members who work hard... and you know that perfect.. so please stop this option so i have big collection i can post it and someone will take it for 10 minutes... what about my hard work ? so i`m sure many people want to turn of this option so i think we deserve to know when you will fix this problem.. you don`t want to turn off because you are new host and you know many people will join because of this option because they are lazy but this is not fair for other members.. all other host disable this option include filesonic i think you have to learn from other hosts :)
Thank you.

Ok thx, what about this:
If I have premium, and then my premium expires, will my files be automatically deleted after my premium expires or do I get another 30 days to buy premium again before my files get deleted?

You have 30 days from when your premium expires, mygb!

Regards,
Willy!

remote upload not working Willy :( its showing "In Queue" i tried with filesonic and my sBorg (direct url) :( yesterday it was fast and it was working but today its not working

Hi Willy,

Upload via FTP hit error. Please check. Thanks.

Response: 452 Transfer aborted. No space left on device
Error: File transfer failed after transferring 256.00 KB in 1 second

Hey, Joseph!

We're looking into this right now!

Regards,
Willy!

Is there anyway i can buy a lifetime account?

Hey, Aussie!

We do not currently have lifetime premium accounts available.

Regards,
Willy!

remote upload problem
all my file available on server but it show Unknow Error when upload

Hey, nocry!

Can you PM me your account ID?

Thanks!
Willy!

Cant seem to upload a file at all, tried with web uploader, ftp, and file and an upload manager its either failing or the files not appearing in my account after an upload.

My username is same as on here.

Hey, Leeds!

I just went into your account and web upload is working fine!

With remote upload - we are processing a massive amount of files right now, so some patience will be required. I apologize for the inconvenience!

As for FTP, we're looking into it right now!

Regards,
Willy!

hey,Willy:

best you did!!!
Wupload June's promo payout (25%+50%+100%) is more than other host (10%+20%+30%+50%)July's,,,,^^V

waiting for next good news....

Regards...

Hey everybody!

We've identified the bug which has been affecting uploads and are fixing it now!

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

i cant upload by any way...... i hope you solve this soon =) is the last bonus day:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Willy i have one simple question.
When you will shut down RU from WU ->WU this is not fair for all members who work hard... and you know that perfect.. so please stop this option so i have big collection i can post it and someone will take it for 10 minutes... what about my hard work ? so i`m sure many people want to turn of this option so i think we deserve to know when you will fix this problem.. you don`t want to turn off because you are new host and you know many people will join because of this option because they are lazy but this is not fair for other members.. all other host disable this option include filesonic i think you have to learn from other hosts :)
Thank you.

:facepalm: are you claiming for the rights on your pirate work???? wtf are you thinking about?

Last edited:
Hello Willy
When i upload files by ftp i didn't found them in my account although they successfully uploaded !!

This problem appear from nearly 1 hour !

I hope it solve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back