Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy!
No, it is in Hungary. (East-EU)

ed:
You can check it server side, i am uploadig at the moment with 790-810KBps. User ID: 21290 (it's in the referral link, i think that is my ID..)

2nd. ed:
I made a speedtest to .nl.
1350138526.png

Last edited:
Hi Willy, I don't know if I'm good enough to have a premium account. Would you mind taking a look at my account ? User ID:22789
I would love to be a premium user, because the "files get deleted after 30 days uploaded" thing is really bugging me :(
Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
Willy remote to filesonic seems to be down,not sure if its on filesonic side or wupload side. Been down for me all weekend and still today

SUMMER SIZZLER WEEK 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS!

Willy,

I dont see any "Request Bonus Payout" til now, did anyone see it? Where is it ?

Hey, ryand!

The bonus payout request link is in your Stats page. You will see a column to the right which reads "PROMO".

Click on one of those links and there will be a REQUEST link. Hit it, enter your Wupload account sign in and it will be added to your next payout!

In roughly half an hour everybody will be able to see their WEEK 2: 50 % BONUS EARNINGS request links!

Regards,
Willy!

So Willy what do you think? Is there any way to improve ftp upload speed?

Hey, hegestzto!

PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

Willy,

I dont see any "Request Bonus Payout" til now, did anyone see it? Where is it ?

Hey, ryand!

The bonus payout request link is in your Stats page. You will see a column to the right which reads "PROMO".

Click on one of those links and there will be a REQUEST link. Hit it, enter your Wupload account sign in and it will be added to your next payout!

In roughly half an hour everybody will be able to see their WEEK 2: 50 % BONUS EARNINGS request links!

Regards,
Willy!

So Willy what do you think? Is there any way to improve ftp upload speed?

Hey, hegestzto!

PM me!

Regards,
Willy!

OKAY, EVERYBODY!

In just under 10 minutes we say goodbye to WEEK 2: 50% BONUS EARNINGS and say hello to WEEK 3: 100% BONUS EARNINGS!

This means we will be matching ALL OF YOUR EARNINGS acquired from June 21 - June 30!

I hope everybody is good and excited! We've been getting an amazing response and have been paying out a lot of bonuses for the first two weeks... but I'm not satisfied with "amazing"!

Let's shoot for JAW DROPPING & INCREDIBLE!

Good luck, everybody!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back