Status
Not open for further replies.
i think every one should start using Fupload.com, The Useless Experience :facepalm:

Whatever it takes, Faisal Will Do it !=)=)=)

To tell you the truth.
I liked Wupload , But I am just glad they are closing the Shit (affiliate program).
Its better to stab in the heart and get kill at once then just having poison everyday and suffering :)

Its funny how in one second people say "thanks for the payment willy wupload the best FTW" then the next thing you'll know the same people will be mocking like "Scammerz" WTlulz!

We encourage all users and affiliates to continue to use Wupload to store and share their files, and we will remain one of the most reliable and secure storage solutions in the business.

you gotta be kidding me. wupload is (or should i say was) one of the most unreliable hosts out there. speeds have been horrible for month if it was even possible to upload anything at all.

glad i left a while ago. for all i care the monkey can go to hell 8-)

you gotta be kidding me. wupload is (or should i say was) one of the most unreliable hosts out there. speeds have been horrible for month if it was even possible to upload anything at all.
Totally agree, lying and deception is the unique business model Willy applied and that´s why WU sinks.

Its funny how in one second people say "thanks for the payment willy wupload the best FTW" then the next thing you'll know the same people will be mocking like "Scammerz" WTlulz!

Lol, it's like a big cycle, 1st it was Hotfile, now Wupload, next will probably be fileserve and most of the same replies will popup again.

never liked them.... dont know why... some one says that soon this will happen to fsonic....i dont think that is goin to happen in short term..... i mean willy lasted some 6 months... fs is goin more than 1 year if im not wrong fsn is former sharing matrix..... so i think they ar more stable..... close affiliate program will mean death to the file host.... ^^

This has nothing to do with how long they have been around, There was a document published lately which included wupload in the List. it can happen to filesonic as fast as it happened to WU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back