Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[WTS] Selling Warezko DDL website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yop I'm selling my DDL website, warezko.com cause I don't have time to manage it anymore.

Warezko is PR4 (I expect PR5 on next update).
Alexa: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/warezko.com (around 75000 yesterday).

It's based on my own script (nobody else owns it).

I'll include dl.warezko.com (script is also mine - has integrated autosubmitter so you can post your downloads to other DDL sites to get more traffic).

Features:

  • Site rating system
  • Good SEO
  • A lot of potential.. I think you can make huge $$$ per month (via sponsored downloads).
  • Whitelist, blacklist
  • Simple administration - you can click on "AUTO" and the script will insert downloads automatically (order by site rating).
  • You can note webmasters that they haven't put your link back.
  • Many backlinks
  • Average 2000+ UIP per day (Max: more than 5000).
  • And many many more.. you'll get everything!
Bidding starts on $100. Serious bidders only. Thanks!

If you want to buy it now, PM me your offer!


Traffic stats:
http://extremetracking.com/open?login=warezko (it's without download pages -> +300-500 UIPs).
 

33 comments

Monthly revenue:

  • Sponsored downloads: $200/month
  • Text links: $50/month
  • CPM/CPC ad: $30/month
So you'll earn around $300 per month.

That's why I set reserved price.. if it doesn't go enough, no one gets it.
I'll let you know when somebody met the reserved price!
 
You're script that scans sites for a link back obviously does not work, as I'm black listed - and I have a link back xD (which I'll be removing when I get back from College)
 
Thanks CyberJ37 and splitice! And thanks for all bids.

I got BIN offer via PM so hope to sell it today B-)

To Fatal: Sorry about that, it was my fault, not script. Your site is in whitelist now!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
272
Messages
0
Reactions
16
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom