Shared WTB Webhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Cheap Price
2.They offer me reseller hosting via live chat and good support via messenger.
3.Get many good review.
and its a warez hosting . i dont think i make a big mistake with this hosting:d

i m a regular user at DP. but here i found it so i made wj account just to make this review abt them.

Sorry i wasn't clear .. what i am looking for is this .. :
Space : 2GB
B/W : 300GB
Addon domains : 5
MySQL : 5
Offshore
( going to host Nulld IPB and nulld VB. )

ICanhost.me looks great do you guys recommend it?

Yes.. And we can clearly see here that something is happening.. Noticing some new members coming in just to say how good icanhost is? They are clearly overselling..
I pay $40/month for 25GB of REAL storage.. This is probably just another kid that wants to make some money.. And even if some people test this host and give good reviews, it will be for a month or so..
And i will tell you why..

Their server is rented from Dediserv.. Lets assume they have the cheapest one witch is 50 Euros / month.. That server has a capacity of 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM and 5TB traffic..

In order to fill the cost of 50 euros, they need to host 50 accounts.. 50x15GB = 750GB.. NOW THATS AN OVERSALE!

Besides that, server load will be enormous (2GHz CPU).

EVERY cheaphost is overselling somehow.. Go to a reliable host that exists for more than 3 years and has more than 4/5 good reviews.
Example: 365 or wrzhost

:)

PS: oh and by the way, not to mention the "UNLIMITED TRAFFIC".. unlimit my ass! :p

Yes.. And we can clearly see here that something is happening.. Noticing some new members coming in just to say how good icanhost is? They are clearly overselling..
I pay $40/month for 25GB of REAL storage.. This is probably just another kid that wants to make some money.. And even if some people test this host and give good reviews, it will be for a month or so..
And i will tell you why..

Their server is rented from Dediserv.. Lets assume they have the cheapest one witch is 50 Euros / month.. That server has a capacity of 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM and 5TB traffic..

In order to fill the cost of 50 euros, they need to host 50 accounts.. 50x15GB = 750GB.. NOW THATS AN OVERSALE!

Besides that, server load will be enormous (2GHz CPU).

EVERY cheaphost is overselling somehow.. Go to a reliable host that exists for more than 3 years and has more than 4/5 good reviews.
Example: 365 or wrzhost

:)

PS: oh and by the way, not to mention the "UNLIMITED TRAFFIC".. unlimit my ass! :p

Well said!

You should never go with hosts who have just recently opened, ESPECIALLY these little offshore companies starting every day!

There is no way they can offer unlimited traffic, because i am sure that their datacenter does not even allow that!
Try using more than 300 GB and i am sure they will start limiting you.

And that space? First of all, that is over selling you can tell from the price immediately. Second, there is no way they will even let you get close to using that space! They don't allow any type of file backups or storage, or warez hosting, so it's impossible to get to that disk space. They just put that because it's looks good and cheap! But sometimes good and cheap do not go together!

If you want some reliable hosting, don't go with some host who just started. Go with a host who has been around for years, and will stay for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back