Buying WTB - Google Drive Script for Movie Streaming website

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMosey

Hi, i'm looking to buy a Script which supports Google Drive streaming with API... I heard juicycodes exist etc but i'm not sure if they work 100%.

I bought some custom script but it didng go well.. "This video file cannot be played. " using JWPlayer.

So, i'm looking to buy a 100% working script, which is currently being used on any website.

Any recommendations or developers?

36 comments
Yeah, it works. I know someone that uses it and has 50k+ plays daily. Maybe the bad reviews for their support. But, I'm using their nulled version, so I'm handle and configure it on my own.
can you please tell me a which hosting you are using for now for google drive proxy

Eu tenho esse script (juicycodes) e os vídeos do google photos pararam de funcionar com o script há 1 mês. Alguém tem alguma solução?

I use to have YuFiles Drive Player - Free Proxy To Grab Google Drive Streaming Links - YuPlayer Drive is a free website to get google drive streaming link and from google drive. you can enerate direct embed files. all your files will be hosted on google drive host. you can also generate google drive direct link and player.- - But now Im moving to file storage or more likely in object storage. So I don't need it anymore.

I use to have YuFiles Drive Player - Free Proxy To Grab Google Drive Streaming Links - YuPlayer Drive is a free website to get google drive streaming link and from google drive. you can enerate direct embed files. all your files will be hosted on google drive host. you can also generate google drive direct link and player.- - But now Im moving to file storage or more likely in object storage. So I don't need it anymore.
Hi, Yufiles Drive Player is still avaible?

Hi, Yufiles Drive Player is still avaible?
I do. Yes. But I won't sell to you because in that case, you may need support. And I don't have time to provide it to you so inbox me I share you the site where I get that script. 1 thing I warn you the site ADMIN is an ASSHOLE. you need your own technical knowledge to runs it. For me it took whole 1 sleepless night to figure it out.

I can tell some good things about the script.

1. If you understand that - you never need to login to the script, the script has its own API.
2. Your files in MKV, AVI, MOV anything on the Google Drive. It will play.
3. Inbuilt JW Player - give you VAST ADS + 360p/480p/720p/1080p video streams ability from 1 file no need conversion leave that on Google. and 4K videos play too.
4. Encryption on Google URL. No one finds your Google URL.
5. youdomain/v/some-code = Video stream. youdomain/d/some-code = Video download. So you can control your video should download or the only view.
6. 10TB file can also play doesn't matter. And Google can't block it. If you use Google drive you know sometimes google blocks the download or stream. you need to bypass by your self or the user but there no need.
7. Embedding video - Done. Play on Page with your site name on it - done. Vimeo.com kind of experience you will gets.
8. Pause or resume works. and all device work.
9. And many more.

Why I left it. there is only 2 reasons -

1. It required a bigger server like 96GB RAM server because when you stream 5000 4k and 10000 full HD videos from one server it creates high latency. I had a server with 128GB RAM from Leaswebs and bearly run anything else on the server. It eats all my resources - no matter whatever you do.

2. People being abusive they share my links on their sites and create there own. Because of that Google Adsense - receiving traffics from UNQUALIFIED sites rather BLACK Listed sites. So they keeps blocking my accounts. Other networks too all my VAST ads money going drain.

I told you all my experiences because something I lost interest of - suggesting to you, so I think it's better-explained everything before you do any investment.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back