Buying WTB - Google Drive Script for Movie Streaming website

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMosey

Hi, i'm looking to buy a Script which supports Google Drive streaming with API... I heard juicycodes exist etc but i'm not sure if they work 100%.

I bought some custom script but it didng go well.. "This video file cannot be played. " using JWPlayer.

So, i'm looking to buy a 100% working script, which is currently being used on any website.

Any recommendations or developers?

36 comments
You can check my publication, I'll be selling here soon.
Looks good. When will it be available to everyone?

google drive stream via api have daily limits... juicycodes script works for unlimited usage because act as proxy and uses your own server bandwidth

I'm using juicycodes script and have 20k+ daily plays. The cons is you should have gsuite and dedicated server with a lot of bandwidth

Yeah, it works. I know someone that uses it and has 50k+ plays daily. Maybe the bad reviews for their support. But, I'm using their nulled version, so I'm handle and configure it on my own.

Juicycodes does not work

Password reset

Webservice currently unavailable Error 503
We've got some trouble with our backend upstream cluster.
Our service team has been dispatched to bring it back online.

Last edited:
Just updating you guys, JuicyCodes nulled version of GDrive Proxy script works just fine, but a Dedicated server or a strong VPS is advised to use.

I'm using juicycodes script and have 20k+ daily plays. The cons is you should have gsuite and dedicated server with a lot of bandwidth

How much you pay monthly for your server (bandwidth)?
Also can you put here the link of the VPS you use please.
Post automatically merged:

Just updating you guys, JuicyCodes nulled version of GDrive Proxy script works just fine, but a Dedicated server or a strong VPS is advised to use.
How much you pay monthly for your server (bandwidth)?
Also can you put here the link of the VPS you use please.

Last edited:
Thank you very much! Are the 25TB enough for 20k+ daily plays?
No, I spent like 120TB per month. This is my current bandwidth for 10 days.
yUQ9oE2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back