Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give u at the max -
VPS #6 - CPU: 4 GHZ
RAM: 4 GB
DISKSPACE: 250GB
BANDWIDTH: 4000GB/MONTH

for 49.95$ with linux desktop.

www.wrzhost.com can do you a custom deal with upto 1TB Disk Space on VPSs.

Would you be able to do a deal with VPS - Large or VPS - Premium on your site with 500GB, but also what connection are they on?

We can easily do much more than 500 GB on a VPS at prices lower than many others.

Tbh I've heard a lot of bad things about you, so the only way I would really consider going with you is having a free months trial or something.

I would suggest you read reports on WebThosting before buying.

Also open a ticket with us and we can give you more space ontop of a VPS plan we already have :)

Thanks.

I've read quite a few..

Also I'll give the same response as I did to nick.
Would you be able to do a deal with VPS - Large or VPS - Premium on your site with 500GB, but also what connection are they on?

Go for a vps at a 60 $ budget you may get a dedi but not with that config . You are asking for a 1 Gbps port which costs hell lot of $ . So better you go for VPS or double or triple your budget coz you wont get a dedi with 1 GBps port just for 60 $ :)) .

:/ So that's why it seems you can get a cheap dedi on 1gbps. Reason why I was aiming low was because you can get such cheap dedi's on 100mps for like £20.

Pathetic

I can give u at the max -
VPS #6 - CPU: 4 GHZ
RAM: 4 GB
DISKSPACE: 250GB
BANDWIDTH: 4000GB/MONTH

for 49.95$ with linux desktop.

What connection is it on?

I also don't need 4GB ram or a 4GHZ CPU. Although I would need more Diskspace.

Tbh I've heard a lot of bad things about you, so the only way I would really consider going with you is having a free months trial or something.

I've read quite a few..

:/ So that's why it seems you can get a cheap dedi on 1gbps. Reason why I was aiming low was because you can get such cheap dedi's on 100mps for like £20.

Pathetic

What connection is it on?

I also don't need 4GB ram or a 4GHZ CPU. Although I would need more Diskspace.

Sure - we can sort something out for you - we can change the plan around to keep the cost low but the disk space up high.

At this moment in time, they are all on duel GBit lines - you have the choice of openvz whereby you can reboot and rebuild yourself - or VMware, which is faster more efficient, however you will need to put in reboot requests.

If you'd rather chat over IM, PM me your details and I'm sure we can work something out.

I can give you a VPS with 500GB space 2.5TB BW 4GB RAM 5.6GHz processor (LOL Damn Powerfull And Fast) CentOS HyperVM 2 Ips

Price 75Euro

or

Dedicated :-

Atom 330

Ram
2GB​
HDD 250GB​
BW 2,000GB
Core =2

Price $70

Core 2 Quad 4 x 2.88GHz Processors 2 x 500GB HDD 5TB BW 1GBps port 8GB RAM

$200

Open a support ticket with us and We'll tell you what we can do.
It wont be a problem at all.

Thanks.
Reece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back