Shared WrzBox.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB bandwidth from $3/month (DE, UA & NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CammyD

WrzBox.com - Premium Offshore Hosting Solutions

We bring great offshore hosting located on high speed servers in Germany and The Netherlands. We currently sell shared, VPS and Dedicated server services for business owners and individuals. 100% Satisfaction is guaranteed, if there is a problem at our end you are eligible for a 7 day money-back guarantee.

What sets WrzBox apart from the rest?

No matter what time during the day WrzBox has staff members available to immediately resolve your support questions.

To ensure all WrzBox customers receive fast loading and reliable web hosting WrzBox only uses top quality, powerful servers that are lightly loaded. Our servers average between 0.5-2 load (extremely low) on 4 CPU servers.

Great features that meet your every need!​

• 24/7/365 Ticket Support
  • Live Help Chat
  • 24/7/365 Server Monitoring (30 minute checks)
  • 99% Uptime Guarantee
  • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Weekly Complete Website Backups
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • Online Webmail and FTP
  • Automatic virus scanning of your emails.
  • Word class spam protection.

Hosting Packages

Germany

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/eIJ2W.png[/SLIDE]

The Netherlands

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/eIJ2W.png[/SLIDE]

Ukraine

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/CqFdx.png[/SLIDE]

Payment Gateways Accepted

Paypal and Alertpay.

Promotions

Use the promotion code 25%OFF at the checkout when ordering 3 month hosting plans to receive 25% off your hosting plan.

Use the promotion code 10%OFF at the checkout to receive 10% off recurring when ordering any shared hosting plan.

Reviews

I can vouch for CammyD ! Great service !

Great hosting no downtime so far
and i get very fast loading speeds
at the beginning their were a few small
issues from my side but Cammy fixed them
up for me very quickly :)

A++ Host :)

best hosting ever... i can vouch for cammy<3

I can vouch for this company! Awesome!

I had terrible hosting before i came here. But i love the fact he answers my questions and not be like wait till the problem is fix then say there was no problems and say it was only you. I will be here for a long time once they dont change management or the service.

long story short
I love this hosting and i would recommend it to anyone.

I have nearly finished my month with WrzBox and they have been great to me. Their support is very good and they always reply to support tickets within the hour. The up time of the hosting is very good. I am a happy customer and will be with them for a long time.

better host than compare to some other
share hosting site

Move my old account to here with CammyD help. 10 min and done. So far so good :D

I am shocked, I have never seen any other hosting company this good, I have been with lots of other hosting companies, but this has to be the best, the prices and unbelievably good and very reasonable.

The speeds are faster that I would have ever expected.

The server is really good, when ever I need support, there always there.

The server secure is also really good.

All I can say is, If you don't buy this, you are missing out.

I went with them, and I have never regretted it.

Been with them for weeks, never had any downtime, just a slight problem which was fixed in under 5 minutes!

Good to know that you guys are not over selling the servers in Germany.

I am hosted at a german server and the speeds are incredible.

At first I had some bad experience with wrzbox and I almost went to find another hosting provider. But since from 2 weeks now this host has been so stable I am very very happy about it. I only hope this nice experience will continue in future, as I am planning to bring some more web sites online, and host them with wrzbox.

So if somebody is looking for hosting provider, don't hesitate to order from CammyD.

Useful Links

Terms Of Service
Client Area
Live Support
Dedicated Server Sales Thread

Last edited:
139 comments
Your Plans Are Nice. I want to Ask If you can offer same Plans in Netherlands ?

Hi webydiploma,

Currently we only offer shared hosting plans in Germany. We will be getting a Netherlands server very soon. We do however offer VPS solutions in the Netherlands. It's not yet listed on the site but if your interested please submit a ticket @ http://wrzbox.com/billing/submitticket.php.

hello ...do you accept the script to upload image and photos
thnx to replay me

Hi,

Yeah we do allow image uploading scripts on our server. :)

hi, i bought your hosting for 3 months when i try to add my domain am having this error "Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.<br/>" i contact namecheap and they told me that everything is allright with dns, can you help me to solve this prob ?

hi, i bought your hosting for 3 months when i try to add my domain am having this error "Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.<br/>" i contact namecheap and they told me that everything is allright with dns, can you help me to solve this prob ?

Hi,

Could you please PM me or open a ticket with the domain your trying to park.

EDIT: Error should be fixed, please try again.

Kind Regards,
CammyD.

Last edited:
First day with this company and it is started out great, i will do a full review after my first month :)

Thank you mate.

-------------

Uptime monitor:
M4Skk.png

Thanks for the nice review mate.

Promotion code WEBMASTER is still valid! 50%off any shared hosting plan!

Do you allows Rapidleech?

We don't allow rapidleech on our shared hosting but we allow private rapidleech's on our VPS/dedi's :).

We have now doubled the bandwidth and space on all shared hosting packages! The coupon code WEBMASTER is still valid until the end of the summer which gives you 50% off every shared hosting package.

Last edited:
Help i uploaded all my files and my database and i tried the temp site since i havent change the namservers on my domian this is what i got..

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back