Status
Not open for further replies.

LinuxTrance

*note* I'm working on the theme right now so it will look a bit better soon. Once we have more content the site will look a lot better as well! *endnote*

Hey Guys,

I am starting up a new site called Daily App Review (link below)
http://dailyappreview.com/

The goal of the site will be to publish multiple Android Game and App reviews (we may expand to Apple at some point, I hate Apple though) a day.

I'm looking for writers to help out with the review load. I need writers who can communicate an idea in an easy to read way. Proper grammar is important, as is correct spelling and punctuation, so you should be relatively well-versed in proper writing techniques. I am not a professional writer, nor do I have much formal experience, but I can communicate an idea in a relatively easy to follow manner, and that's all I'm really asking of my writers.

The writers will need to have an Android-enabled device, and must download the apps/games they are reviewing.

For now I am not going to run ads on the site, so we won't be making any money on it, but if you are looking to write for a new site, and would be interested in helping me build the platform, then I would love to talk to you a bit more about your experience. If the site becomes moderately successful I'll set something up where people can donate apps to us, or I'll go out and buy a few apps for the team.

*NOTE* the site will be STRICTLY legit, which means no Warez references, or illegal download links.

If interested send me an email at tyler@dailyappreview.com or PM me on the forum! Thanks!

Last edited:
6 comments
Awesome, I'll send you guys a PM in a little bit, I'm about to run out for an hour or so! I think DailyAppReview will have a lot of potential so I'm looking forward to talking to you guys.

I've known Mindy for a while, we worked on another site together :)

Also, literacy is a requirement, lol...the comment made me lol about illiterates. :))

PM'd the two who were interested so far. If you don't want to be a writer, but think that you might be able to help in another way, then please let me know and maybe we can work something out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back