Status
Not open for further replies.
50 comments
How long did it take to receive the download link? I paid the PRO version and I have not received the email. I have sent them a message via your contact form and have not received a response.

pimkie81@ please provide me your paypal email id and transaction id from you purchased wp-tube-plugin ? we send product to buyer paypal email id ONLY after confirm their paypal payment. also send me screenshot of the paypal payment. I think you are just defame us here.

if anyone here who says that he has not received wp-tube-plugin after payment. Please send your paypal email id and transaction id from you purchased wp-tube-plugin. also send me screenshot of the paypal payment. we will send you again the valid copy of wp-tube-plugin.

I had bought it last year. Contacted them for update a week ago but no reply.

soundlover@ Sorry for any inconvenience. please send me that email again. we daily receive large number of customization request (installation, other wp-tube-plugin plugin/theme related problems). and our team make an queue and complete one by one. if your request is missed then i really apologize you for that and please forward us that email copy so that we can know where we have mistaken. we have making new system to handle our buyer request. so that we never miss our buyer emails.

please login to our support forum for any wp-tube-plugin update if you have WTP(Pro). please click this link for emailing us Contact Us - WP-Tube-Plugin

NOTE- We are facing some critical problem in our Mail servers. Some time mail undelivered. We received large number of undelivered emails which sent by users and we did not get it. If you sent us any email and there is no reply from our side it means we did not get your email. please contact us Contact Us - WP-Tube-Plugin. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
I contacted Harish directly through email instead from the website and got a reply instantly. He told me that you had some email problems and he is supposed to have verified my license so I can update my websites.
Thank you very much for the update.

I contacted Harish directly through email instead from the website and got a reply instantly. He told me that you had some email problems and he is supposed to have verified my license so I can update my websites.
Thank you very much for the update.

PHP:

you still have any problem with wp-tube-plugin support? please let me know we will resolve your problem ASAP. your wp-tube-plugin copy is verified now you can use WTP(Pro) version1.4 now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Do any one recommend this WP tube plugin.. I am too planning to start a new tube site.. does this plugin still helpful in grabbing videos from various tube sites?

Thanks to all who are using wp-tube-plugin. I must tell you one thing that if you have any problem in wp-tube-plugin & you have valid license then please go to our support forum or email/chat with our support team & resolve your problem in minute. Our team is always there to assist you. Cheers

Best Adult Videos Grabber

I recently purchased wp-tube-plugin (pro). I have many pre sale questions and their support team reply all of them then I purchased Pro version. Really script working fine as described on site and as support team said. I was little bit problem in CRON JOB and display Adscence on video player but wp-tube-plugin support team resolved it in few minutes as I email them. I am totally satisfied with wp-tube-plugin and their support team. They reply as professionals with enough explanation with screenshots which helped me a lot to understand the things. Script is exactly what they described on site. I checked the forum and found they regularly update. In every two months they release new versions and FREE for previous users. I think wp-tube-plugin teams are highly professionals & committed towards their product and work. I highly recommended wp-tube-plugin and team for your adult site.

There's thies one Features ? PHP MyVideoBlog but i don't know if they really update it ,they say they do Latest Version: 3.2.99 (February 15, 2013).
I had purchased the plugin.. lot of time send them support request even requested to add me in buyer group for phpmyvideoblog forum.. but no response.. i feel my money has been taken and guys run away.. with it.

are you talking about wp-tube-plugin ? please send message with your payment email id and email from your communicating. We daily received so many emails and i personally reply almost all of them as much as i can depend upon users query. I don't think we miss any emails. i don't think you are talking about wp-tube-plugin.

always use valid copy of wp-tube-plugin. illegal copy of wp-tube-plugin does not work. our tracking software run every-time and check it.

always use valid copy of wp-tube-plugin. illegal copy of wp-tube-plugin does not work. our tracking software run every-time and check it.

Wtp harsh sing nayal I have purchased your product but accidenty my hard disk got formatted I mailed you but you didnot replied.you dont provide support once you sold yr porduct

Wtp harsh sing nayal I have purchased your product but accidenty my hard disk got formatted I mailed you but you didnot replied.you dont provide support once you sold yr porduct

what is your payment email id and transaction id . send me in PM. We will send you ASAP after confirm your payment. Many buyers have problem like you and we have already sent another copy after confirm their payment. please send your payment email id and transaction id. you can login in to our support forum and free download all versions. all versions are available there. and you can download all versions absolutely FREE :)

Last edited:

what is your payment email id and transaction id . send me in PM. We will send you ASAP after confirm your payment. Many buyers have problem like you and we have already sent another copy after confirm their payment. please send your payment email id and transaction id. you can login in to our support forum and free download all versions. all versions are available there. and you can download all versions absolutely FREE :)

Please can we talk in mail my mail id is theshreyansh007@gmail.com

You made "Indian bank deposit" payment method. we have verified your payment. we have sent wp-tube-plugin to your email "theshreyansh007@gmail.com" please check your email id and let me know if you still did not received valid copy of wp-tube-plugin. sorry for any inconvenient. you can email me at wtpplugin@gmail.com if you have any problem in installation.

Last edited:
You made "Indian bank deposit" payment method. we have verified your payment. we have sent wp-tube-plugin to your email "theshreyansh007@gmail.com" please check your email id and let me know if you still did not received valid copy of wp-tube-plugin. sorry for any inconvenient. you can email me at wtpplugin@gmail.com if you have any problem in installation.
Thank you Mr. Harish Singh Nayal and thank to your WTP but need one help i am not able to install theme its showing some kind of error

@shreyansh009 do you still have problem with wp-tube-plugin? anyone have valid copy of wp-tube-plugin and have problem with wp-tube-plugin. we will resolve your problem ASAP.

We are working over responsive theme and almost complete this is under testing mode. soon we will release it . use who have valid copy of WTP(Pro) can get FREE responsive theme with 112 awesome colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back