Would you trust a new webhost ?

Do you trust new webhosts ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 comments
Depends if you are offering a test package or small package so people can use for a month to atleast give your site a good review...

Best thing to do is have friends from here host with you personally so when you post you can get reviews of previous clients..

You have to do research first, and see the reiviews for that specific host, research the past of the company, it should be a webhosting company older then 1 year.
Good luck!

my site almost got hacked because of a new webhost.. so i would do some background check before considering a new host :)

Hell NO! I don't joke when it comes to money, well I don't call the few bucks that a web-host charges 'money' but my site does worth a lot IMO. So I wouldn't risk hosting my site on a newly started web-hosting that has no PageRank, Alexa Rank, Reviews...

I like Eiffel Host's template, hosting plans, but still I don't know about the "performance" which is the most important thing.

What's your DataCentre, by the way? OVH ?

Wish you good luck with your business.

I let other members take the chances, and I'll wait for reviews, then again wait an extra month and maybe I'll switch over.

It's all about the trust...

All Web Hosts have to start somewhere, and all webhosts were new at 1 time. A new hosts only has to get a handful of vouches from clients, friends etc saying the company is legit and then i think other users would buy.

Thats what i think anyways.

Yes all web hosts start somewhere, but that is not a valid argument. WJ attracts kid hosts with no plan, resources, or even possess basic knowledge to do simple things like get a real layout and not rip something. They have no right to do web hosting. That is why I said what I said above.

No doubt i agree with you JJJ. If you are not serious with Web Hosting, wait a while till you have the time and money to register the company, get a custom design etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back