• Yes

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Simple question would you buy an electric car? Tesla Model S to be exact.

More info at: Model S Features | Tesla Motors

I bought my stock at 94$
znQ8mKp.png

This tells a lot about electric cars.

Last edited:
20 comments
That model hell yeah !!

Reasons :
Top speed (tbh i didnt belive electric could reach those speeds)
Looks awesome
Great Boot Space
Mind boggling interiors

Let's see if i can afford it when it comes out :P

Last edited:
Awesome Car, Truly Unbelievable. Didn't know that they transformed eye catching gasoline car to an electric one. =D

Now get back to an OP Question... Yes i would buy any electric car anyday. The reason is.:-=

• Electric cars give off no emissions. Electric cars are even better than hybrids in this regard. Hybrids runs on gas give off emissions, while electric cars are totally 100 percent free of pollutants.
  • You can plug the car into any outlet of the proper voltage and charge the car. Electricity is much cheaper than gas.
  • Rechargeable Batteries can be used for almost life time.
  • Quiet and Environmental Friendly.

The Only disadvatage i found on electric car is.

• The batteries in the back seat space took more space then the engine.

Yep EVs are worth it.

However they are good for in-city travel only, can't take them for long trips since you definitely can't charge them on the go :P (unless you've a backup battery which would be too inconvenient).
The Model S definitely motivates one to buy an EV since most EVs are ugly while this one is HOT. Heck, I would love to own this one.
Many Western Governments are also taking initiatives like building Free charge stations which are powered by Solar energy.
You can also install solar panels on your own house and literally benefit from FREE Fuel for your car.
Also Environment friendly, and quiet, so why not?

I wouldn't buy one, at least not right now, they're still too expensive.

As for Tesla's stock price, you shouldn't take it too seriously. The thing has been trading like a 90's internet stock ever since they announced those quarterly profits, which were the result of some dubious accounting.

In sense of saving fuel and having less pollution electric cars are worthy, but for now they are over priced, but in coming years their prices will go down probably.

So it will be better to have electric car, as one said above that electricity is cheaper, and fuel is also needed for many other important purposes.

This is so sad I used to day trade this stock right after the IPO and it was 18-19 maybe 20... I feel like a dork now for not keeping 100 of them stocks...
but at least I did a nice chunk of cash on the deep movements she had after the IPO.

No i won't buy an electric car because its charge time is so boring it takes from 7 to 20 hours according to the volt outlet and of course because of their high cost

Not yet only a matter of time tho, yes id buy one well a second hand one as you lose 20% or something like that on a new one which is silly i think :facepalm:

No! I am a Practicing Petrolhead and Electric vehicles cant match any Fuel powered Car any where:-=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back