Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want my money back from him and he does not respond to any message

iam paid $169.00 USD and i wanna refund money again هdo not want the server
cancel server and back money now

Server booked from this company
And he told me my first thing is that the server will be sent within 12 hours
Then is the agreement and he told me after 24 hours
And after 96 hours
Now, after 4 days was not delivered the server and I want to retrieve the money

please refund money i don't wait again

ask refund via paypal

@ accyuklad

Stop replying in our hosting thread be ashamed of your hosting stuffs dont bring your cheezy stuffs to our hosting thread

reputation matters please refund the clients if you are not able to withstand the quality

Regards,
Warock
Freaksol.com
http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/1...sk-space-$1-90-warez-linking-nl-new-post.html

really bad :facepalm:
report him like spam =)

Last edited:
I don't know for how many more days i will ask it here " what is the progress ?" :p
just fed up to ask it again and again. I request you now to move data to other server and give us backups today. Its already 72 hrs passed and i can't wait anymore. I want the backup today at any cost, thats all. If the server is not starting then leave it, just give me the backup.

same here
I already moved to another professional host .
we want our backup . admin must banned this people

I will be saying this for the last time. I hope I don't have to repeat this.

We are working on it, and also people are getting their refunds. If we had bad intentions, then trust me, closing off a site and closing Paypal accounts would have taken minutes, but we have been taking all the accusations for days.

If you really think posting here and accusing us is some thing that is going to get you what is yours, then best of luck with that.

Thank You

i am just saying this because is more than 4 days now, but i believe you that you will solve this issue atleast today....

where iss ADMin or Supervisors
this is company WorldWideXS.com.au
The fraud and the theft of my money did not want to restore the server send me evidence that you book 6 days ago

please i want refund money

There is a lesson to be learned from this you lot - regular backups and never take anything for granted.

Me - was on shared hosting and told to move too VPS as my 1 month old blog was over loading CPU...must been the 100 unique views and that couple plugins i had.

Upgraded and then poof!! no vps why oh why - surely they would inform their customers of a major problem - i mean its a reputable host - NAH - it took a slag fest on WJ for most too see a problem and to this date i have NEVER had an email saying "DEAR CUSTOMER - we are experiencing a major problem" must have been too difficult to put together.

In fact when i did approach customer support - i get told Nameservers are screwed - but in a round about sort of way - then told - arghh just make your own - not like we will fix it and one less problem.

Lets make it simple - people ask for a refund if your not happy with the service - give reasonable amount of time for refund and after that - contact your payment choice and dispute - on the grounds of they are unable to provide the service they were paid for. Or sit and wait and hope they fix it and if they don't, they HAVE to allow access to backups and refund for failling to fullfill the service they advertised on Wjunction and others

I think WJunction should also have now stepped in to assert some influence over this matter, clear pointers to the host advertising here and the customers also going shit bonkers in 3 threads..

also some peeps here really need to lay off the caffiene!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back