Shared WorldWideXS.com.au - cPanel, 10GB Space, Unlimited Bandwidth from $1.35/month(France)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just gets messier,

I see ScopeHosts.Sales also viewing this thread.

Since everything is coming un done, maybe he can provide an explanation regarding the
fixing of things they were supposedly paid to do, which was mentioned in this thread a few times?

Hello,
Unfortunately, they're not our client anymore ScopeHosts. Also, we're just trying to help users and nothing else.
I've got many PM's to my account and I'm always saying we cannot reveal the client's information and enter into their servers.
Best regards,
Lokesh C.
Guard Hosts

Last edited:
I'm gonna give WorldWide and 0ccul7 24 hours to come clean and refund everyone. If they don't, they're seeing a permanent and irrevocable ban from WJ.

As for the clients' data, Lokesh if you have access to those servers, get the clients their data at the very least. Would hate to see people losing their data.

Hello,
Unfortunately, they're not our client anymore ScopeHosts. Also, we're just trying to help users and nothing else.
I've got many PM's to my account and I'm always saying we cannot reveal the client's information and enter into their servers.
Best regards,
Lokesh C.
Guard Hosts

If they are not your client anymore, the data doesn't belong to anybody.
Can you help us to get the data back?
please please I can gave u some money

Hello,
We have the access to the servers. Saini PM'ed me the server IP and I checked it.
Your data should be still safe. If we put the server under rescue mode and boot the server and mount it, we may transfer the data.
Best regards,
Lokesh C.
Guard Hosts

We are clarifying here because of Shane already mentioned that we have been hired for resolving this issue.

Has per we received the service order:

According to shane guy

1) They had installed some kind of malware detector , Next update yum " May be or may not the kernel got updated " they rebooted the server .

2) According to Shane , It was already handled by some other technicians or service providers before it was handed to us .

3) When we checked it had a grub issue . Before we could check it in detail . Someone had install downloaded Centos and extracted the system files , Made it to boot.

4) We then tried to fix all the cpanel settings manually . Some of the services where not working. we recommend to shifting all cpanel required files and directories to the another HDD , reinstall OS and cpanel then rsync the files .

5) Continuous KVM Access disconnection caused delay in working on this issue.

This is just the inform i just got from technical department. To get more 100% details regarding our process on this matter you can ask our Technical department - support@scopehosts.com . As we are just sales department here ..

Last edited:
cos They deleted the refund ticket without any notice

1 ticket dated 3/27, the other dated 4/2

Why didn't you take a screenshot with both tickets showing immediately after you submitted the refund request?

There is a lot of bad feelings right now without accusing anyone of being dishonest it would not be the first time information was altered, omitted, or withheld to attempt to pay someone else back for a injustice, perceived or actual.

While the staff of WWXS has not done the best of jobs keeping everyone informed or resolving the issues quickly there has been updates and promises. The constant has been that getting the server back online was their first priority and nothing else would be done until that was. I believe the communication issues with the clients may extend internally at WWXS also. I think everyone will agree it was not handled well.

WWXS obviously does not have the human resources to try and resolve their issues with the servers and be here to answer questions to which there is no clear answer at this time. It would seem the person left here to try to answer questions was not kept well informed, but everyone needs to remember he was not working on the server.

I do hope that other hosting providers are reading this thread and taking notes, this thread has a great deal of information about both people and service.

Hopefully I did not offend anyone or violate any site rules but at some point some cooler heads will need to prevail to sort this situation out and get those effected their data and anything else they are due.

guys can anyone tell me what happened i was having vps for a year and now nothing in my services and my site is gone wdf is happening?

at least weekly? so less damage..

in my opinion,

Never ever care about daily backups (even they do hourly lol) you must make backups your self.(this is what i do)

thx mate, I will learn it!
but this time my damage is huge!!
If goto court, I think they should pay me not only the rent but also the loss of earnings from my website.
But now I don't care the money refund! $3 dollars is nothing compared to the data!
I just want my data back!

There is probably a clause in the ToS that protects them from such damage claims like most other hosts.

Added: There is also probably a clause that states they are not responsible for data loss. If your data is that valuable to you then you back it up at least daily. Hard drives fail, databases crash and get corrupted.

Last edited:
thx mate, I will learn it!
but this time my damage is huge!!
If goto court, I think they should pay me not only the rent but also the loss of earnings from my website.
But now I don't care the money refund! $3 dollars is nothing compared to the data!
I just want my data back!

in this case, i hope Lokesh will do his best..
i know him personally. he is a good guy :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back