Worldstream alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juo

Are there any good dedicated server hosts operating within the Netherlands that have comparable specs / prices to worldstream.nl?

Im looking to purchased a dedicated server on a 6 month lease and want to see if their are any other options available.

Thanks guys :)

27 comments
one simple question. if i use privately for my uploading works so that no one will report. will it make any prob even in not allowed warez hoster?

If I say wanted to host warez for vip's on my site where would the best place to host that or would it not matter since it's private.

one simple question. if i use privately for my uploading works so that no one will report. will it make any prob even in not allowed warez hoster?

If I say wanted to host warez for vip's on my site where would the best place to host that or would it not matter since it's private.

Well its mean both of you wanted to Host Warez instead of Warez Linking ,that's also a prob because majority of hosting providers won't allow u to host warez only few providers can allow with some limitations of storage.

Lol worldStream just offered me a
Intel Core i7 940
12GB RAM
500GB HDD
2TB Traffic

For a mad price :) guess I will go with them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back