Status
Not open for further replies.

Jass™

Hi..

As RarSubmitter is down from long time .....So can anyone tell me which Mass auto submitter working with Firefox plugin ?

thank you !
Jass

Last edited:
20 comments
Tell Whoo (who owns Twilight.ws) about this issue as he like to hear of minor bugs with regards to his site like this. If people don't hear about bugs they can't fix them.

Someone else should PM Mecho about the phaze.hk problem as it's still phazeddl.com. If he finds out this it could be fixed in two minutes. Report bugs to the owners as the chances of them seeing this thread are slim.

Also tell them linkplz is closed and it can be removed. Ask for a re-rate in the same email or PM and you'll be amazed by the rewards you can sometimes received for helping.

well i do have one on mine also , katzddl.com/auto . it works . im not sure about all the sites lately but it does work .

im sorry i dont have a plug in at this time . if someone would like to make one for me i would put a link up for them or something.

well i do have one on mine also , katzddl.com/auto . it works . im not sure about all the sites lately but it does work .

im sorry i dont have a plug in at this time . if someone would like to make one for me i would put a link up for them or something.

Fix Phazeddl at least..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back