Wordpress suddenly won't recognize my user ID and password

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviezzworld

Hello Friends anyone helpme

Wordpress suddenly won't recognize my user ID and password. It says I don't have an account.

Thanks in advance..

25 comments
bro0..just reintall wordpress and then use your backup....i think it should work for you now...there might problem eith your wordpress ......

bro now i checked wp_terms, wp_term_relationships,wp_term_taxonomy in phpmyadmin

they are showing no tags and categories

in that case where can i find all

Yeah install a fresh wordpress with a default theme and then do the full restore. If this won't work then the back up which you have downloaded might have been corrupted.

Then the only solution would be left is to contact your own hosting provider for a last backup. If they tell you that they don't have any backup then its a big lie.

never faced problem like this...might your wordpress insatlltion can do a problem corrupted or something......

please try to reinsatll wordpress....there is option in dashboard to reinstall wordpress........and then use your backup.....thanx...

Last edited:
Yeah install a fresh wordpress with a default theme and then do the full restore. If this won't work then the back up which you have downloaded might have been corrupted.

Then the only solution would be left is to contact your own hosting provider for a last backup. If they tell you that they don't have any backup then its a big lie.

Why is that a lie? A provider is not supposed to keep backups for your site unless this is something they offer in their hosting plan or if this is a feature you subscribed for. Keeping backups and manging your site is your concern, not your host's.

shit (tamil ) }:-)}:-)}:-)}:-)}:-)}:-)}:-)}:-):sick::sick::sick::sick:

wht boring site tamil u have. today wp had a new ver.

if u unable to log . if u can access cpanle. change pass* then log.

i week old back up restore.

untitlcsc.png

bro0 forget all concern about chnging pass, creating table etc... u had backup and just reinsatll WP..and hit restore...that is all....chill mann...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back