Wordpress suddenly won't recognize my user ID and password

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviezzworld

Hello Friends anyone helpme

Wordpress suddenly won't recognize my user ID and password. It says I don't have an account.

Thanks in advance..

25 comments
I checked in phpmyadmin

wp_users and wp_usermeta tables missing so i create wp_users table and create new user

after that i try to login with newly created one

but it shows " You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page. "

---------- Post added 22nd Jun 2013 at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st Jun 2013 at 05:29 PM ----------

friend i got site back online and i can access my admin page

But in my site dashboards shows zero post and zero categories

Please any one help to get back my tags and categories

Looks like you messed up with a database tables and there is no way to fix this until you have an old backup ready with you.

Delete everything from a DB and try to do a fresh restore and if the problem still there then you are gonna need someone to help you over TV :)

there is only one way to get back all...open a support ticket at your hosting site and ask them to restore your site to last known working backup...mean to say 4-5 old days .......this will syrelyy help.......

Looks like you messed up with a database tables and there is no way to fix this until you have an old backup ready with you.

Delete everything from a DB and try to do a fresh restore and if the problem still there then you are gonna need someone to help you over TV :)

Bro i asked my hosting services but they told not having my backups,

Any one help me to get back my tags and categories

bro0..just reintall wordpress and then use your backup....i think it should work for you now...there might problem eith your wordpress ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back