Wordpress elementor plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
Depends what you're using it for ... and if you use Elementor Pro or not.

There are toms of free Elementor plugins on the Wordpress repository. Download them and try them out.

Also, you might check out sites like gpldownloads.com where you can download GPL licensed plugins.

Realize though that using Elementor instead of Gutenberg might slow down your site because of all the code added.

Last edited:
I am using Elementor Pro, the speed is actually a real factor most clients ask about.
The thing is there are Elementor based sites that are rather quick loading, I wonder if there is an easy somewhat plug 'n play kind of plugin like WP rocket that can do the job?

I am, using WP Rocket (GPL) with Cloudflare. Compress images and use CDN of Shortpixel.

I can get good gmetrix ratings (high 90's). but some pages (especially those with embed) take a long time.

I am, using WP Rocket (GPL) with Cloudflare. Compress images and use CDN of Shortpixel.

I can get good gmetrix ratings (high 90's). but some pages (especially those with embed) take a long time.
Depends how to customize the setting of wprocket
And how does your mobile Google page speed looks like?
In GSC with Dooplay, Post movies haven't good result with CLS
The other Pages/posts are green color

Correct. On my test site a page with an embed video takes 15-24 seconds to fully load with elementor. A similar page with Gutenberg takes about 5 seconds. Dont rely on pages with videos ... they will not pass normal expectations.

Correct. On my test site a page with an embed video takes 15-24 seconds to fully load with elementor. A similar page with Gutenberg takes about 5 seconds. Dont rely on pages with videos ... they will not pass normal expectations.
Actually I'm testing a front setup in React attached to a WordPress backend, getting 80 mobile / 95+ desktop in google page speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back