28 comments
Wolf is Full hype project.All Crypto Payed site not real. Exchange money...and lose the profit! Real payed sites : PayPal,Bankwire,Skrill... Crypto is fake and profit loser sites.

Remember the real payed sites : Megauplaod,Happystreams,vidbull,videowood,openload...etc

Cryptos not real.

My hopes that he will pay and return are slim...
Although they continue to delete inactive files, due to space I don't think many people will continue uploading because they are not up to date on payments.

I didn't believe it from the start after they reopened the host.
I have reasons:
1. Slow response, they don't even respond in PM
2. Payments are slow / not on time
3. Anti-criticism

It turns out my guess was right. They ran away with your money :laughing:

I have rarely met such an unsympathetic and arrogant person. From the very first word, I knew it would end like this. I hope that not too many people have lost large sums of money and please don't lose the fun of the business itself because of people like this.

Cheers, JJ :kiss:

You know, scammers come and go, it inevitably happens sometime, sometimes it's obvious it's gonna happen, sometimes it's unexpected.
The worse thing in this situation is that WJ moderators have been protecting this guy for so long - and now even they locked his thread (after "sponsorship" expired) so that no one writes anything negative anymore, users aren't even allowed to complain.
Just indicates fact that some mods and this website generally has reached a new dignity low... ;)

You know, scammers come and go, it inevitably happens sometime, sometimes it's obvious it's gonna happen, sometimes it's unexpected.
The worse thing in this situation is that WJ moderators have been protecting this guy for so long - and now even they locked his thread (after "sponsorship" expired) so that no one writes anything negative anymore, users aren't even allowed to complain.
Just indicates fact that some mods and this website generally has reached a new dignity low... ;)
Exactly, every time I decide to to stop using that host I was comforted by the fact that they sponsor WJ and it would be bad for WJ's image if they were scammers.

Back