Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
I have an outstanding payment from November 3 and it is still pending. I sent him a message via Telegram asking what's going on and I've had no response for 5 days. Is there a problem again with the payments?

Any news on pending payments?
nothing new is known
Post automatically merged:

It's a pity that I lost 4 months building the database - I could have chosen another host. Man trusted wolf - for old times
Post automatically merged:

As far as I can see, from previous massages, host doesn't pay fast it may takes months to be paid
The boss is probably paid faster than every few months. from what I heard - host owners receive payments for the number of displayed ads - e.g. 100,200,300 thousand etc. and advertising prices in given regions are different - that's why the division into terriers

Last edited:
It seems like you haven't made payments in a while...

They should do it 1 or 2 times a month... the truth is that support that is absent does not look serious.

yeah exactly bro, the thing is not slow payment, however host once again prove they have no respect for their uploaders, come on i mean they were so active when they were able cover payment, now they say payment come soon but they suddenly start being inactive again, and they show no face after wards despite so many user concerns, disrespect towards uploaders is worth and lack of communication too, that is why i am not going send any more traffic irrespective of if i receive my payment or not. this is support thread yet our complaints and concerns are constantly neglected and we get no answer

We are having some issues waiting for our payment from our ad partners and for this reason we are behind at the moment. We hope to have this resolved shortly as we’ve been promised a large payout by Tuesday of next week. Sorry for the delay.
Don't be offended, boss... but I don't think anyone believes in the overdue payments and what we have already collected in a month.
it was enough to write that... and not disappear for a few days or weeks. Regards

This is still a big problem that prevents users from being able to watch the videos. Will you fix this? @WolfStream

Cloudflare really affects the embed videos...
Views need to click on the warning of firefox in order to watch or unable to watch on Chrome.
CyxYbAa.png

zFGLFYY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back