Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
These people are interesting to me. The man does not respond to them and does not pay them for 3 months. come pay once and they return all the links again as if nothing happened :D

As long as there are sheep, there will be wool.

These people are interesting to me. The man does not respond to them and does not pay them for 3 months. come pay once and they return all the links again as if nothing happened :D

As long as there are sheep, there will be wool.
And where there are puppets , there are often envious puppet masters controlling their trolling.

Enjoy!

i dont need earnings very much, but i need my files to be active. i have around 5TB files and daily 5-15k pageviews. may i have freemium account?

Payment rejected... 15 paid and 1 rejected because i stopped sending traffic. I guess next payout window in 4 months.

9KvdAYaKKd.png

i dont need earnings very much, but i need my files to be active. i have around 5TB files and daily 5-15k pageviews. may i have freemium account?
yes we can make your files not expire if you can bring 5-15k daily views.

Payment rejected... 15 paid and 1 rejected because i stopped sending traffic. I guess next payout window in 4 months.

9KvdAYaKKd.png
Rejection can be due to fraudulent views or the payment info you sent being invalid(we had 2-3 cases of invalid wallet IDs during our payment batch this month. PM me your telegram we can discuss.

yes we can make your files not expire if you can bring 5-15k daily views.

Rejection can be due to fraudulent views or the payment info you sent being invalid(we had 2-3 cases of invalid wallet IDs during our payment batch this month. PM me your telegram we can discuss.

Please check your MP. I sent you one for the same problem.

@WolfStream hi,
- will payments finally be faster or will we have to wait two months again?
- why send a telegram if you are silent anyway
- and when will there be any specific information about the new pps project.
Much faster payments planned now especially for top traffic providers.

We will be in touch via telegram with those that PM’d me.

New PPS project will be discussed with those that sent their telegram to me via PM as well.
Post automatically merged:

New PPS project will be discussed with those that sent their telegram to me via PM as well.
Especially for people who actually give us credit for payouts here! Help get us to the top and you’ll also be appreciated for sharing praises instead of just frustration.

Last edited:

Post automatically merged:

Especially for people who actually give us credit for payouts here! Help get us to the top and you’ll also be appreciated for sharing praises instead of just frustration.
I'm trying to contact you both by PM and Telegram but in telegram nothing comes up when searching for @WolfStreamTV and by PM you don't answer. Please check your PMs.

I'm trying to contact you both by PM and Telegram but in telegram nothing comes up when searching for @WolfStreamTV and by PM you don't answer. Please check your PMs.
I got your pm. I will have someone from the team re check and only pay you if we confirm your views are legitimate. Thanks.

We are looking for an influx of traffic from Australia, USA, UK, and Singapore. Also a bonus would be Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and France. If you are able to bring heavy viewers from these areas, please get in touch and we may even be able to offer you a speedy payout for this traffic.

We are planning to fulfill payment requests again this evening. This would be a twice in 1 week payout ;) and we are aiming to be able to sustain something at this level of payout speed if uploaders can continue to prioritize WolfStream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back