Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Any expectations about the payment matters generally? If they can be covered faster (one-two week range maybe) in future? Just wondering if it's worth to bring traffic back here. :relieved:
I assume ignoring means no? Sorry to push this and to ask it again but I think lots of users are interested in it and it's a key factor based on which lots of uploaders decide whether they want to bring solid traffic or not. Would be good if you answered it. Otherwise I assume no plans. But fixed date (maybe start of month) or max two weeks would be fair. Just wondering if it can be a little better organized. But if you don't appreciate question I won't ask it again. :cocktail:

I go to the page to register but ...

M4dkVLJ.png

THEY paid everyone after a monthlong or so of no-show-no-news. Everyone's happy after receiving what everyone worked for. Site will work and everyone's eager to work again (why not, in a month or two they gonna get paid anyhow) and everything's back to square one. In the mean time, somewhere between those timelines of site's on and off and delayed payouts and Admin no-show-no-news, all files that are still running are making THEM revenue via adverts but not linkers like us since most of the time there's no node for uploads (no uploads-no files, no files-no income). This is the cycle until they get stable, if they get stable. Worst case scenario, they won't pay next time if their revenue won't compensate for all the payouts.

Buddy you’re a troll and have no idea what you’re talking about. The downtime was a ddos nothing more. Uploading works fine and payouts are fine.

I assume ignoring means no? Sorry to push this and to ask it again but I think lots of users are interested in it and it's a key factor based on which lots of uploaders decide whether they want to bring solid traffic or not. Would be good if you answered it. Otherwise I assume no plans. But fixed date (maybe start of month) or max two weeks would be fair. Just wondering if it can be a little better organized. But if you don't appreciate question I won't ask it again. :cocktail:
We are aiming for 15th and 30th of each month ideally. We are working to make payouts as fast as possible though incase we can make them more frequent in the future.

I also care about wolfstream because the counter and earnings are good for me. However, these two issues are driving me crazy :D
uploading and general instability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back