WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
Hello everyone,
First of all i would like to say i was waiting for great video host what i saw after many years i saw yes this is the video host which i was waiting for if i will ever think to do work i would come in this Wolfstream :)
because i see in this host magic adventure and which attract my eyes :)
great superb layout superb features what more any users want?

anyways good luck to this video host and thanks for making great website thank you admin :)

Hello everyone,
First of all i would like to say i was waiting for great video host what i saw after many years i saw yes this is the video host which i was waiting for if i will ever think to do work i would come in this Wolfstream :)
because i see in this host magic adventure and which attract my eyes :)
great superb layout superb features
what more any users want?
anyways good luck to this video host and thanks for making great website thank you admin :)
Perhaps...
On-time Payment
Reliable URL upload
Stable video NOT error code: 232011
Precise view count-ratio

Where he gone again?
Why do you think I’m gone? We are processing payments there are many being processed. It’s funny when we pay nobody writes “payment proof” maybe 1% of users do. But when we delay people cry to the wolves. Let’s be clear, we are honest and we pay everyone it just takes some time due to fraud checks , exchange of funds, etc. if you need instant payout get in touch and build uploader rep and we will enable instant payouts for you :) . Meanwhile await your payouts.

Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now
How many messages have we sent you to tell us that how we will be paid via paypal and you don't care. Indifferent.

Check pm and reply more than 16 days not pay first pay and talk more
Post automatically merged:

Why do you think I’m gone? We are processing payments there are many being processed. It’s funny when we pay nobody writes “payment proof” maybe 1% of users do. But when we delay people cry to the wolves. Let’s be clear, we are honest and we pay everyone it just takes some time due to fraud checks , exchange of funds, etc. if you need instant payout get in touch and build uploader rep and we will enable instant payouts for you :) . Meanwhile await your payouts.
Check pm and reply more than 16 days not pay first pay and talk more

Last edited:
ADM can you check my last payout request?
Payments history
RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2023-05-02$11.03PENDING
Since 05-02 not paid bro... i already sent 6 msg here, but u dont reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back