Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
hi,
why no paypal payment?
PayPal can only be arranged for heavy uploaders that are okay with a minimum payment of $50-100 on a case by case basis.
After selected multi files and upload, I see all file name has been same name???
Pm me which file you uploaded using multi file , it doesn’t make sense that it’s naming them all the same if you uploaded differently named files.

info correct?
FgxlK1t.png

Especially the expiration days to organize myself when putting automatic publications on my site.

info correct?
FgxlK1t.png

Especially the expiration days to organize myself when putting automatic publications on my site.
We will be updating that page soon but for expiry of files we don’t expire files unless we manually determine abuse is taking place. So if you’re using a ton of hdd space and bringing almost no views , we won’t allow that.

Request payout​

You have collected $XX.XX

Your pending payout: $XX.XX

Payments history
RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2023-04-20$XX.XXPENDING
2023-04-142023-04-15$XX.XXPAID

10 days without being paid, do you have an exact date when you make payments in BTC? or why does it take so long

Hello.
I would like to know how we enter the details of an account in order to receive payment. Example, I have a paypal account and I would like to receive the money there. What is the process?
Please help me.

Hello.
I would like to know how we enter the details of an account in order to receive payment. Example, I have a paypal account and I would like to receive the money there. What is the process?
Please help me.
In the payment field, enter the email address associated with your PayPal.

In the payment field, enter the email address associated with your PayPal.
Thank you for your reply. It was precious. And one last thing: I had made a payment request but I saw that it was rejected. Is it because I put the word "paypal" together with my paypal account email? That is, to understand, I wrote: "paypal (****@gmail.com)". Or is something else to blame? And what happens to the money? Are they not returning to your total account? Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your reply. It was precious. And one last thing: I had made a payment request but I saw that it was rejected. Is it because I put the word "paypal" together with my paypal account email? That is, to understand, I wrote: "paypal (****@gmail.com)". Or is something else to blame? And what happens to the money? Are they not returning to your total account? Thank you in advance.
only email address. Write here https://www.wjunction.com/conversations/add?to=WolfStream

Why is the income so low? It's not like 50$/10k view
ZPQDN8e.jpg

"50$/10k views" is a theoretical estimate. There may be variations depending on the days or traffics. Also, VPN/adblock views are not taken into account (counted but not paid), viewing for more than one minute (generally) also, depending on the number of ip/person counted for 24h (which here is not not known).

There shouldn't be any theoretical estimate in simple arithmetic, this is not quantum mechanics, 1+1 is 2 (can't be 3 or 2.5 or .5, should exactly be 2) and view counts shouldn't be affected by any variations of time and space, a registered view count is a view count and should be paid accordingly to its corresponding tier and if an Adblock view is not suppose to get paid, it shouldn't be registered as a view count. And it was stated that there will be just 1 view per IP address in 12hrs regardless how many individuals are there sharing the same IP address. This is a flaw that Aparat Admins should be focusing into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back