Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Not resolved, I can't log in to have a new password regenerated for my account
You have an email thread, you don't need to reply via email + this forum thread. Please respond strictly via email for that matter. Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

We are preparing to finish some system upgrades which could lead to a maximum of 1 hour of downtime tonight. Do not panic, all of your files and accounts are safe.

System upgrades have finished as of 11:45PM Eastern Time.

All systems are operational.

Last edited:
File encoding happens to Normal, HIgh & low quality. All 3 options are available. You can email info@wolfstream.tv if you have any specific query pertaining to a specific file and the encoded result. Thank you for reaching out to WolfStream Support.

In other news, we are working on launching a DMCA management section for users to see DMCA notices on their files.

Cheers!

Last edited:
how often payment made and any fees ?
Crypto payments. Can be made weekly or even more often for top uploaders.

We send what you earn, but btc fees etc are not something we cover at this time.
Hello Sir,
Today..DL button still exist,even we already checked "disable DL". Before, it worked well
pm me your username and a link to one of your videos for me to check.

Announcement : We have released a new DMCA management page at WolfStream.tv . Please visit https://wolfstream.tv/?op=my_files_dmca and you can see any files which have been deleted due to a dmca notice.

Soon we will begin working on a service like FileCrypt where you will be able to port all of your files to a crypt service and post the links from that service so constant link replacement across multiple websites is not needed for each file. This is a project we are planning for and we will release once it is ready to assist uploaders.

Last edited:
Hca762p.png

wtf

Is there no way to change the amount of pops or advertising?

can i use my file without encoding?

and is there option file encoding some file and some not?

Last edited:
can i use my file without encoding?

and is there option file encoding some file and some not?
If your file support h264 + aac then you can disable converting in the my account page. But otherwise you need to wait for the encoding.

Announcement : WolfStream has added support for Torrent loading. Enjoy!

Hi Admin,
Can you please check if the "Upload via API" is working?
We tried to upload a test file via Upload API but it will not play when we try to view it on the wolfstream site.

Hi Admin,
Can you please check if the "Upload via API" is working?
We tried to upload a test file via Upload API but it will not play when we try to view it on the wolfstream site.
I just clicked the link you gave me and the video is playing fine. It was likely still encoding when you first checked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back