Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Waiting 60 seconds to see a video seems exaggerated to me and more so when they are adult videos, for now I am not going to upload files because the users of my website would only protest.

Waiting 60 seconds to see a video seems exaggerated to me and more so when they are adult videos, for now I am not going to upload files because the users of my website would only protest.
Again, 70% of the traffic is mobile traffic. We ONLY show a single ad to windows users. Mobile and macOS users will see 0 ads. It is very reasonable to put 1 ad on windows with a 60 second timer rather than making a user click 7 pop up ads.

Cheers.

Wolfstream Videohost will be the best video host because Wjunction advertising :)

every big uploader and every big webmaster only in wjunction and we are proud to be a member of wjunction :)

many users loving your website :)

I tested a link on my Android phone and indeed, no mobile ads at all. This is good. Are you going to add some ads to mobile in the future?
We are searching for the cleanest ads which won’t spam the user sessions. Until we find them we won’t add any ads there.

I confirm, the advertising of the 60 sec only comes out if you enter from PC, from mobile, there are 0 ads.
Post automatically merged:

You can update the part of the links so that the embed links are as follows and not with so much code.

iV724pX.png

to

fBK5Vzx.png

Last edited:
I confirm, the advertising of the 60 sec only comes out if you enter from PC, from mobile, there are 0 ads.
Post automatically merged:

You can update the part of the links so that the embed links are as follows and not with so much code.

iV724pX.png

to

fBK5Vzx.png
Is there a particular reason why you need us to decrease the length of the links by a few letters? Just asking before we look into this.

yeah kinda defeats the purpose of a streaming host when they are acting like a filehost and making you wait 60 seconds

yeah kinda defeats the purpose of a streaming host when they are acting like a filehost and making you wait 60 seconds
Thanks for sharing your opinion. We are appealing to the uploaders that are happy to see the minimal ads we show. No other video host shows as few ads as us :) . Best of luck to you.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We are appealing to the uploaders that are happy to see the minimal ads we show. No other video host shows as few ads as us :) . Best of luck to you.

It is very good that the publicity is little, but that the one that exists lasts 60 seconds seems exaggerated, it is more I think that they make people consider other options.

It is very good that the publicity is little, but that the one that exists lasts 60 seconds seems exaggerated, it is more I think that they make people consider other options.
Perhaps. Or perhaps they’ll appreciate that they don’t have 50 pop ups coming for miscellaneous things. This won’t change. It will alternate between 60 and 30 seconds , that’s about it.

Thanks.

Hi, Admin.

Is it possible to make uploading files more convenient? If you upload through the site, you have to add one file at a time and put settings for each file. It would be cool if you could add a bunch of files, put the same options on all at once and start uploading. By the way, the download speed through the site right now is 1571 KB/Sec, it's very slow.
You will say that there are ftp, where the speed is good, but you can't give settings to files there. I have all files for adults, after downloading via ftp, I have to go to the settings of each file and check the box "for adults". I could not find the function to check this box for all files at once.
This seems to be a problem with all hosts on sibsoft script, I saw the same problem with uploading for example on streamsb.

Hi, Admin.

Is it possible to make uploading files more convenient? If you upload through the site, you have to add one file at a time and put settings for each file. It would be cool if you could add a bunch of files, put the same options on all at once and start uploading. By the way, the download speed through the site right now is 1571 KB/Sec, it's very slow.
You will say that there are ftp, where the speed is good, but you can't give settings to files there. I have all files for adults, after downloading via ftp, I have to go to the settings of each file and check the box "for adults". I could not find the function to check this box for all files at once.
This seems to be a problem with all hosts on sibsoft script, I saw the same problem with uploading for example on streamsb.
I will check with our devs too see how we can make this more convenient.

Perhaps. Or perhaps they’ll appreciate that they don’t have 50 pop ups coming for miscellaneous things. This won’t change. It will alternate between 60 and 30 seconds , that’s about it.

Thanks.

I have not said that it will change, but while these amounts of time for adult material are not adequate, each one with their website does what they want and if you believe that these amounts of time are adequate, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back