Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
embed code has fatal error with full screen view. it distorts the video very horror and can't recognize anything in the video. I tried it using phone browser and desktop. all have this error. This problem did not appear in the past
Post automatically merged:

This is a problem on the part of Adblocker, which sees the js player as a kind of advertisement.
You should not turn off the ads, we are very damaged.

Yes Its Available.

Please Explain more.

This is not a bug
We restricted some proxy and VPN IPs.
This is not true. I have always turned off ad blocking in my browser. but the video playback button is still not active. Some here share the same problem

Last edited:
The ads are completely normal and like all other video services, 3-4 pops open and is repeated again after 60 seconds.
or some of them block the start, even with adblock enabled.

maybe a little revision or some of them to be replaced with others that do not create problems

Last edited:
embed code has fatal error with full screen view. it distorts the video very horror and can't recognize anything in the video. I tried it using phone browser and desktop. all have this error. This problem did not appear in the past

This is not true. I have always turned off ad blocking in my browser. but the video playback button is still not active. Some here share the same problem

maybe a little revision or some of them to be replaced with others that do not create problems
We can not find the problem.
You should send me a sample link or take a video.
Best regards.

Unable to play this video!

VpzzNIj.jpg

Would you fix the bug?

Thanks
If I reload the movie, same problem!
For now, there is only a problem with this one movie !!

If I reload the movie, same problem!
For now, there is only a problem with this one movie !!
looks like the movie was was damaged at first upload/conversion but this hash from the source file is now in the database. with an reuplaod the system uses the "data/missing file" from the first upload.
to solve this problem you must change your source file or the admin must delete all cache file/data from the database. its a known xVideoSharing problem.

to change hash try this, maybe its work ->
https://sccaid.com/how-to-use-md5-hash-changer-tool-to-change-md5-of-videos-and-files/

Last edited:
Solved.

Checking...
further suggestions for you. as soon as the site starts to count and add ads is the problem of no video or dynamic buttons appearing on my site. Previously not adding ads and not enabled embedded client still looks good on my web and yours. Currently it is like I work for no pay if my visitors use the web browser. Hope you will fix it soon, and here I am always reporting the problem at the earliest

further suggestions for you. as soon as the site starts to count and add ads is the problem of no video or dynamic buttons appearing on my site. Previously not adding ads and not enabled embedded client still looks good on my web and yours. Currently it is like I work for no pay if my visitors use the web browser. Hope you will fix it soon, and here I am always reporting the problem at the earliest
Fixed That.

Hello and welcome,

I have a few videos that uploaded from web upload and have choosen a custom snapshot to upload as video screenshot. Those videos give an empty black screen and there is no option to change the image.

Can this be fixed when you have time or I should reupload them? It's a few files, less than 10 so it's not a big deal after all.

Hello and welcome,

I have a few videos that uploaded from web upload and have choosen a custom snapshot to upload as video screenshot. Those videos give an empty black screen and there is no option to change the image.

Can this be fixed when you have time or I should reupload them? It's a few files, less than 10 so it's not a big deal after all.
Sure, We will solve this problem in the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back