Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
News:
The new team will take over the sites in late March
I just know they change the names of both domains (aparat and clipwatching) Because they believe that the site's credibility has been lost due to too much advertising.
I have no other information about rates and ....
After domain change, any problem facing in login and files? or all working same like now?

After change owner we there will be a change of domain and most likely a change to lower view counting rates. In my opinion, this is going in the wrong direction. I can be wrong but I can't believe that the new host won't give us such high billing rates.

After change owner we there will be a change of domain and most likely a change to lower view counting rates. In my opinion, this is going in the wrong direction. I can be wrong but I can't believe that the new host won't give us such high billing rates.
It has been bad since the beginning of the year and it will get even worse. How the new owner changes the rates. it will pay for the sites from which the uploaders leave. A little weak business :)

@ClipWatching
Earning still very low,
the new admin, making matters worse,
you are not professional in running this business.
Post automatically merged:

after I tried it myself, Too many ad popads. I have trouble watching videos via mobile
:rage::rage::rage:

Last edited:
about selling the website. Your reputation will be very dangerous if the new manager is not doing well, the site is yours of course you have the right to decide, but once a newcomer is not well managed it will affect the reputation of you, in your later server business career. people who upload will turn your back on you, because they understand that one day you will also sell the next new site as you did with aparat and clip. I am not against your decision. just as advice as Friends have been working with over the past few days

about selling the website. Your reputation will be very dangerous if the new manager is not doing well, the site is yours of course you have the right to decide, but once a newcomer is not well managed it will affect the reputation of you, in your later server business career. people who upload will turn your back on you, because they understand that one day you will also sell the next new site as you did with aparat and clip. I am not against your decision. just as advice as Friends have been working with over the past few days
I support Sang

In addition. You already had sales plans in January, so you delayed any changes until March. You didn't say because already in January people started looking for alternatives for the future. and you only wanted to sell the pages in good condition and with a good number of uploaders. And to earn some money for 3 months :)

I support Sang

In addition. You already had sales plans in January, so you delayed any changes until March. You didn't say because already in January people started looking for alternatives for the future. and you only wanted to sell the pages in good condition and with a good number of uploaders. And to earn some money for 3 months :)
I don't complain about his rules. just as advice as Friends worked together

I support Sang

too bad some of you just now realize what this admin is doing

I was the only one who kept saying that this admin is fooling us...

and some of you kissed his a**....but now they are hiding and no longer have the courage to kiss him...

he continued to say he is the best and this is the reason why i continue whit him...no man...you are totally wrong

before to use this site i have used clip...for 2-3 months until i have said stop because my visitors just complain about to much ads or video not work and when i was looking for a new site just what appeared aparat...from the beginning he said this site wil be low rates low ads and so on...rates was ok ads was ok...everyting was ok...and after 2-3 moths it turned into a nuclear bomb

i lost very very much with this site...but i know was my fault because i was too lazy to transfer my files on another site...but in 2 weeks I finished transferring...and now i se how much i lost whit this site

now he sell everyting...but 100% in max 15 april he will came whit a new site...whit the same strategi low ads good rates maybe some bonus just to atract people and after 2-3 month BUUM :))

Im very curious who will fall into this trap again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back