Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Too many ads, the Play button no longer works. Please solve the problem. 3-4 clicks is not okay to start. For some folders is the same when I click on some links on internet.

Less? Unfortunately you do not know anything! I'm sure if someone can pay to you better than Aparat, You were going to another host! So everything is great If you want less advertising, you have to change it to PPV 50%
Post automatically merged:

Its your network problem here working fine!
so

i leave you this post just because you told me this shit...i have told you so many times...man stop to say you pay well or you are the best ot bla bla bla...because this is not true

i started to use this service because you told at the beggining this service it won't be like clip...but yea was ok for first 2-3 months...yea i know this was your strategy to move users here and after that to transform this site into a nuclear bomb...

and after that was hard for users to move their files on another site...or some were even lazy "I fall into this category :))) "

and now in the last days I have received messages every day...many of them believe was very ugly...even if I told them it wasn't my fault because the video didn't work or for so many ads

many of your servers not work at all...and what i have noticed...if the users not say something you never fix that server...so our visitors have to close 24 ads...and after that surprise the video not work...

on last days i lost half of views...but i understand you whan to earn how much posible but not like this...

so i started to move on another site...I downloaded whit jdownloader...half of my files (total 4601) speed was under 50kb/s....so i cheked some files to se how work....man video even after 3 min not started...so do you have any idea how much i lose everydai? and if people not say here some servers are dead you not fix that server...of course why to solve?because you earn and uploaders no i understand....

you have removed all god country from tier 1 and you have put country like Vietnam , Hungary , Switzerland or United Arab Emirates....this is a joke....whit so many ads you should to have all god country on tier 1 not only exotic country from where people not have views

so before to say something like this "I'm sure if someone can pay to you better than Aparat, You were going to another host!" please think again is that true or uploaders have fallen into your trap

from 21 your site it's a nuclear bomb and here it's the results

and here it's my new site and i have moved only 40% of my files...

and most importantly, I no longer receive offensive messages.

so good luck in fooling others

so

i leave you this post just because you told me this shit...i have told you so many times...man stop to say you pay well or you are the best ot bla bla bla...because this is not true

i started to use this service because you told at the beggining this service it won't be like clip...but yea was ok for first 2-3 months...yea i know this was your strategy to move users here and after that to transform this site into a nuclear bomb...

and after that was hard for users to move their files on another site...or some were even lazy "I fall into this category :))) "

and now in the last days I have received messages every day...many of them believe was very ugly...even if I told them it wasn't my fault because the video didn't work or for so many ads

many of your servers not work at all...and what i have noticed...if the users not say something you never fix that server...so our visitors have to close 24 ads...and after that surprise the video not work...

on last days i lost half of views...but i understand you whan to earn how much posible but not like this...

so i started to move on another site...I downloaded whit jdownloader...half of my files (total 4601) speed was under 50kb/s....so i cheked some files to se how work....man video even after 3 min not started...so do you have any idea how much i lose everydai? and if people not say here some servers are dead you not fix that server...of course why to solve?because you earn and uploaders no i understand....

you have removed all god country from tier 1 and you have put country like Vietnam , Hungary , Switzerland or United Arab Emirates....this is a joke....whit so many ads you should to have all god country on tier 1 not only exotic country from where people not have views

so before to say something like this "I'm sure if someone can pay to you better than Aparat, You were going to another host!" please think again is that true or uploaders have fallen into your trap

from 21 your site it's a nuclear bomb and here it's the results

and here it's my new site and i have moved only 40% of my files...

and most importantly, I no longer receive offensive messages.

so good luck in fooling others
You did your best
Good luck.

Where is my previous reply? C'mon man. Grow up.
Because you do not speak correctly . We also have advertisers who pay less for our traffic or do not have good quality, I do not tell them nonsense, we just change the network !! For example, they are not suitable for us, they are great for others.
Every service is good for some and bad for others, you have to find the service you want. Just as simply and respectfully.

Last edited:
@ClipWatching What's new for March, nothing? It's worse than ever now. There are several people who said that they have had different problems in the last days with this host. The report is also much weaker. You have to take our word for it. I think it's all because of the many ads that have been introduced lately. You know better, but sometimes you hide.

Because you do not speak correctly . We also have advertisers who pay less for our traffic or do not have good quality, I do not tell them nonsense, we just change the network !! For example, they are not suitable for us, they are great for others.
Every service is good for some and bad for others, you have to find the service you want. Just as simply and respectfully.
Why do you lie to people? I remember month ago or so, embed has stopped working and you lied about it for weeks. You pretended like Mr. fix it but in reality you are the author the problem. And nowadays people are complaining about the videos are unable to play, why don't you tell them it was your doing? About <div id="coverAds"?

You are just another publisher of an ad networking site. Yeah, I agree, you are changing your ad network site time to time. It doesn't matter which network you are affiliate with, they always dying to have traffic from US and pay high rates it and yet you pay lowest and lying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back