Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Why is this banner advertisement on the video?
My friend, you put a million ad slots, why are you doing this now? You put a banner on the video

Why is this banner advertisement on the video?
My friend, you put a million ad slots, why are you doing this now? You put a banner on the video
You really do not know?
With this high rates on corona days, how can I pay you without these ads?
Post automatically merged:

I still can't play this movie!

Failed to execute 'appendBuffer' on 'SourceBuffer': The SourceBuffer is full, and cannot free space to append additional buffers.
Working fine, maybe your network problem.

@ClipWatching I don't understand why today you reset the time much earlier in the report, the time when the counting for the next day was supposed to start was not over. I feel disappointed.

the counting for February 12 ended so early, from 22:00 pm or 22:40? Why? So that there is much less money for me in the account?

@ClipWatching , the counting had to end at 01:00 as usual, why today when I made several views the counting ended much faster?

Last edited:
@ClipWatching I don't understand why today you reset the time much earlier in the report, the time when the counting for the next day was supposed to start was not over. I feel disappointed.

the counting for February 12 ended so early, from 22:00 pm or 22:40? Why? So that there is much less money for me in the account?

@ClipWatching , the counting had to end at 01:00 as usual, why today when I made several views the counting ended much faster?
what the fuck are you talking. if the counting for 12.02 stops , its start counting for 13.12 ... whats your problem?

Hi, I request a payment of $31 and send $24
Hi, I request a payment of $154.44 but got only 110$ where is 40 $ ???
Checking with exchange.
Send me PV username and btc wallet.

The server clock was dragged back two and a half hours.
And it has no effect on your income! Think about it more .

Last edited:
For what reason was the server clock dragged back two and a half hours?

For what reason was the server clock dragged back two and a half hours?
and the beginning of the counting for the 13th day is weak

Last edited:
Hi, I request a payment of $154.44 but got only 110$ where is 40 $ ???
We sent $ 123 (0.00252927 BTC)
Anyway, the network fee is very high these days. and Its normal. If you have problem with fee you should add Tether.
If you don't want refund 0.00252927 BTC to our wallet, we can send $154 to your paypal .

Last edited:
We sent $ 123 (0.00252927 BTC)
Anyway, the network fee is very high these days. and Its normal. If you have problem with fee you should add Tether.
If you don't want refund 0.00252927 BTC to our wallet, we can send $154 to your paypal .
wow u guys are so professional to cheat people sent 123 $ after cuts networks fee i got 110$ . so why u add in u r site that. i give u a solution just sent me that 31 $ all mater solve but u are showing u r power ...
2021-02-112021-02-12$154.44PAID
guys if i am not wrong support me...

PdWcR2t.jpg

InV5BhR.jpg

HBb91Ky.jpg

PiiW30Y.jpg

lgjDU5a.jpg

Kbtt5j8.jpg

Last edited:
on this matter @ClipWatching is right my friend network fees to high and BTC price goes up and down in seconds so better use another payment if you care so much about that amount refund him the BTC and get your money some way else we all had to suffer that when using crypto

on this matter @ClipWatching is right my friend network fees to high and BTC price goes up and down in seconds so better use another payment if you care so much about that amount refund him the BTC and get your money some way else we all had to suffer that when using crypto
i am request for 154 $ but i got only 110 $ and 44 $ is networks fee i am never seen like this fee ever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back