Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
In my country I have no choice but paypal. so it will be very sad to know that you will cut paypal as payment method, and I will have to withdraw all my links to another server, hope you will find a better solution, thanks What did you do for us

Aparat keep converting my quality shit even though I enable "Disable video convertion" option in Player Settings. Quality O always way more better than quality H. At least keep my original mp4 file. But you are deleting the original file.

Last edited:
what happen sir @ClipWatching? i can't request payout. it says this "Enter Payment Info in you account settings". can't input payment too, which i already done long time ago. i want to request my 15th payment.
Post automatically merged:

what happen sir @ClipWatching? i can't request payout. it says this "Enter Payment Info in you account settings". can't input payment too, which i already done long time ago. i want to request my 15th payment.
nvm, just found out that i need to disable my security lock first then input my payment info again. now i can request my 15th payment.

Last edited:
I did a lot of views from USA, UK, etc. But USA is not in Tier 1, the rates are low and every day I have to make sure that the links work well without interruptions and start quickly. At the moment I am a little disappointed considering how many views I do per day and how much I struggle.
Do you want for us to work without paypal? I can do that if you want. You don't want SUA in tier 1? Eliminate it then, but I don't want to work and torment myself in vain.

I did a lot of views from USA, UK, etc. But USA is not in Tier 1, the rates are low and every day I have to make sure that the links work well without interruptions and start quickly. At the moment I am a little disappointed considering how many views I do per day and how much I struggle.
Do you want for us to work without paypal? I can do that if you want. You don't want SUA in tier 1? Eliminate it then, but I don't want to work and torment myself in vain.
I also want them to put USA in tier 1,. But I know they wont do that and if they do so, they will bankrupt.

hgYUdZj.png

Katfile.com and Aparat.cam you're great! The counts are great!

I ask you something, if possible, take Turkey to Tier 3 or Tier 4 group. I plan to share videos on Turkish sites, so I expect support.

(Sorry about my awful English.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back