Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
in this last update of the rates to a more stable state and I think the only problem friend @KatFile (and I think it happens to all of them) is the buffer storage in the reproductions, many times the videos take time to reproduce

Even though my country got to the 1st level, the revenue dropped compared to the 2nd level.
It's not clear whether it's the video error or your algorithm changed but I hope everything will be fine.

Can you reduce banner ads in embed?
it appears continuously and overrides the video. User cannot play embedded on phone
similarly here, the advertisement fills the screen with unlimited number of appearances and even the ads appear piled up on each other and it makes the smart mobile video player program load that most users often use. Use a smartphone to access the website

similarly here, the advertisement fills the screen with unlimited number of appearances and even the ads appear piled up on each other and it makes the smart mobile video player program load that most users often use. Use a smartphone to access the website
Yes, when user reports I checked on the phone and it appears unlimited and overwrites all screens of the video.
you should remove banner ads in embed and replace them with pop-ups.

Yes, when user reports I checked on the phone and it appears unlimited and overwrites all screens of the video.
you should remove banner ads in embed and replace them with pop-ups.
This problem is also with me in the inclusion code on the sites, but I have something for the site manager to do. Make the ads as they are. No problem, but the problem is in the embed code
Your code is strange and weird. I tried a lot to fix this, but the embed code for your site is not accepted on the mobile phone. If it is modified, the amendment appears on the desktop version, but it does not appear on the phone
To everyone who has this problem to try to adjust the height of the video in the embed code and see what happened next on the mobile phone version and comes to tell us what happened with him
To the administrator of the site, the problem is not the ads. The problem you have in the include code, try to fix it

he even knows the problem is weird and he can't even figure out how to fix it yet, but I believe him with his 4 years of hosting experience will fix this soon, because they I don't have a view. He will also reduce sales a bit.

as far as I know. Mobile user doesn't have any way to be able to watch video. can't watch video with smartphone right now, but I think he did his best. now advertises 10 fold clipwatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back