Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
Can you explain more about low and full advertisement? How many low ads pops up and how many banners in the video? and full advertising? How many pop-ups and banners are in the video? What is new so you should tell us how many ads is? As I know full ad now is it appearing in video with unlimited number of impressions
he already said

Min ADS => 2 pop without banner 50% money

MAX is the current settings no change

It's for those who wants lower ads on their videos for them less money is better to keep their viewers every one can choose what fits him the most
Post automatically merged:

Maybe he didn't understood the change and just asking mate maybe it's not a complain
I understand very well the manager is the one who did not understand the complaint well
I have 6 years in this business
The complaint is from the ads that fill the video screen completely, and the biggest problem is that if you close the ads, they come again even before the video is played. We ask to delay the appearance of the ads until the video is played and to place all the banners above each other, thank you

Yes, we don't have to talk about advertising more or less. But the banner ad in the embed overwrites the video and can't turn it off because it appears continuously?
And in your words all phone users will never be able to play the video?
Currently almost everyone uses a smartphone to access a website. ads are fine to me with direct links, but can't play with embedded links

Yes, we don't have to talk about advertising more or less. But the banner ad in the embed overwrites the video and can't turn it off because it appears continuously?
And in your words all phone users will never be able to play the video?
Currently almost everyone uses a smartphone to access a website. ads are fine to me with direct links, but can't play with embedded links
You should choose low-cost advertising for $ 2 for 10k views. lol. if you are from level 5

Can you explain more about low and full advertisement? How many low ads pops up and how many banners in the video? and full advertising? How many pop-ups and banners are in the video? What is new so you should tell us how many ads is? As I know full ad now is it appearing in video with unlimited number of impressions
Full ads : current ads 3pops + multi banners 100% money
low ads: just 2 pops 50% money

Can you tell me the reason? Videos I upload always die some videos? and I have to test everything in my website manually, although I don't want to do that, my account might get banned if I regularly check my videos, please. username sangvl1

client is hard to be patient to play a 2 minute video and have to wait 5 minutes for the video to start playing, which is confusing when i try to open my video with smartphone, it is very slow and double while idling still, but when i open video with desktop they are faster, but unfortunately now everything is always accessible by smartphone

p_1696zhwoj0.jpg

All countries in the first earnings table are 10,000 views, 40 dollars, but the reality is not correct. See the picture. I want everyone who sees the picture looking at the numbers to calculate the views and earnings and tell me does this give me 40 dollars per 10,000 thousand views?
What this means is that Germany has 1000 views of $ 1, France, Japan, Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom for the same price. I want anyone to tell me how this is
I am running all ads on the video and also ad blocker is enabled

Last edited:
p_1696zhwoj0.jpg

All countries in the first earnings table are 10,000 views, 40 dollars, but the reality is not correct. See the picture. I want everyone who sees the picture looking at the numbers to calculate the views and earnings and tell me does this give me 40 dollars per 10,000 thousand views?
What this means is that Germany has 1000 views of $ 1, France, Japan, Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom for the same price. I want anyone to tell me how this is
I am running all ads on the video and also ad blocker is enabled
answered before my friend the number of views is the total number they pay max 3 views per IP the views could come from the same IP 5 or even 10 video that's why the number doesn't add up

answered before my friend the number of views is the total number they pay max 3 views per IP the views could come from the same IP 5 or even 10 video that's why the number doesn't add up
This is not true and I am not stupid. The report was monitored from the first view from the first view. I am watching the report and the countries at the beginning of the table say 10,000 views 40 dollars, but the views and profits say other than this. I am talking here about the countries that are at the top of the table, not all countries
Even you do not understand what you say first, views are not counted after 3 every 24 hours

I wanted to clone my own links from streamtape because it has a better file upload but i cant find the files that were uploaded where are they or does it take a few hours for them to be visible?
Post automatically merged:

Or can i only clone aparat links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back