Premium Plus WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,210 comments
We sent all payments till 13th
what's your point sir @KatFile ? i haven't received mine, but status already changed to paid.
everytime it's the other way around, never like this.
here's my paypal recent activity.
7d9a801351600979.png

and here's from my request payout
44dca31351601162.jpg

Hi we sent list to exchange you will get money tomorrow.
and you said this in PM, so should i expect to receive it today (monday) by what you said?

update
payment received, thank you sir @KatFile
44dca31351601162.jpg

Last edited:
what's your point sir @KatFile ? i haven't received mine, but status already changed to paid.
7d9a801351600979.png

44dca31351601162.jpg

and you said this in PM, so should i expect to receive it today (monday) by what you said?
and prepare yourself mentally. his exchange is likely to be put on hold by paypal like I did yesterday and I don't know when the paypal will receive it doesn't tell me what date it will be received.

7d9a801351600979.png

44dca31351601162.jpg

yes he always mark it as '' PAID " when it's paypal but u receive it after 2 - 3 days i think it depend on the exanger site but u will receive it at the end don't worry

and prepare yourself mentally. his exchange is likely to be put on hold by paypal like I did yesterday and I don't know when the paypal will receive it doesn't tell me what date it will be received.
yes i know, and it will be 21 days.
see on the screenshot my 3 aug payment is still on hold by paypal.

yes he always mark it as '' PAID " when it's paypal but u receive it after 2 - 3 days i think it depend on the exanger site but u will receive it at the end don't worry
please if you're not official never replied to crucial things like this like you're on their behalf.
this is my first time like this.
everytime it's always i received my payments first then status changed, on some of my payments i even ask to change my status to paid after i received it.
and he always said first if there's gonna be late payments.
so i can be sure this one is a problem.
also @KatFile already said via PM they just sent PM to exhange for checking.

please if you're not official never replied to crucial things like this like you're on their behalf.
this is my first time like this.
everytime it's always i received my payments first then status changed, on some of my payments i even ask to change my status to paid after i received it.
and he always said first if there's gonna be late payments.
so i can be sure this one is a problem.
also @KatFile already said via PM they just sent PM to exhange for checking.
i reply whenever i want i just don't want you to keep crying like a girl here because you're so annoying with your big messages so i have to reply at the place of katfile to at least make you calm you act like a girl in every comment and you sound like you screaming and crying when you type, i will repeat again to you katfile sometimes mark it as paid on everyone who request for paypal and than u receive it after 2 days i think it depend on the exchanger site, i hope that we will not see your annoying messages again every time

i reply whenever i want i just don't want you to keep crying like a girl here because you're so annoying with your big messages so i have to reply at the place of katfile to at least make you calm you act like a girl in every comment and you sound like you screaming and crying when you type, i will repeat again to you katfile sometimes mark it as paid on everyone who request for paypal and than u receive it after 2 days i think it depend on the exchanger site, i hope that we will not see your annoying messages again every time
i don't mind you reply whatever you want as long as you're not trying too hard to be the official here.
because you're not.
i will repeat again too, this is my first time.
never before.
understandable enough for you?

and here's your crying & annoying like yourself (because i never degrade girl and i don't know wtf you are) in the last page~
all videos are taking up to 20 - 30 sec to start please check @KatFile
Post automatically merged:

now we have this again :

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
all videos are having this message again :

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

remote uploading is not working now too it shows only pending again @KatFile please fix it, your site is having all those problems everyday :sweat: :sweat:

Last edited:
mixdrop have better embeds

I would love to use it as the primary player for my website but regret the lack of these limitations:
!!! Getting an iframe frame is very complicated. (I really like how to get embed links like Mixdrop that you can see)
!!! Advertising for 1 video with up to 10 popup makes viewers very uncomfortable
!!! There is no "Ads mode" management function ... because too many ads in a video, viewers will immediately leave.

Last edited:

I would love to use it as the primary player for my website but regret the lack of these limitations:
!!! Getting an iframe frame is very complicated. (I really like how to get embed links like Mixdrop that you can see)
!!! Advertising for 1 video with up to 10 popup makes viewers very uncomfortable
!!! There is no "Ads mode" management function ... because too many ads in a video, viewers will immediately leave.
We have just 3 pops. Sample page:

iOS users reported that sometimes couldn't click play button. ads pops continuously.

iOS users reported that sometimes couldn't click play button. ads pops continuously.
Its just 3 pops on embeds. you should check your site codes To avoid interference codes. check my record:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back